Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! (8113 Views)

Guys Watchout For This Moniker "Life0fairforce1" He's A Thief / Rep Your Birthday Here / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
I thank God for the banana that have been falling on me, it's time to share the blessing among you Nairalanders.

Free airtime worth 50k..

On the 24th is the date...

So get ready!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by daewoorazer(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Oga, banana ke?
You be gay ni?

Na joke oooo..

On a serious note, I wish u a colourful byday

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Ok...i be waiting wink tongue
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Iffa hear undecided
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by ladySuperb(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm
Lobatan!!!
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Oyindidi(f): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Lefulefu
Tahrah
SunshineG
Blackhawk3

Oya make una come see Buhari
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu
Tahrah
SunshineG
Blackhawk3

Buharia indeed.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Cleopatra4(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Op if u no do am make u die angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Oyindidi(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Buharia indeed.
Are you not praying for his return? grin
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2017
That is too harsh.

Cleopatra4:
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Hmmm do you think that am broke like your boyfriend

If you think that am lieing, Pm me ur bank details make i dash you 5k for a start.
But first you have to prove to me that you're the one behind that monicker.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulef.u
Tahrah
Sunshine.G
Blackhawk3

I will be waiting patiently for the airtime.Hope it won't turn out to be like fitnessdoctor's.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
May God keep me and u till dt date,make we celebrate in sound body and mind. Happy birthday in advance
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Oyindidi(f): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
TGoddess:
I will be waiting patiently for the airtime.Hope it won't turn out to be like fitnessdoctor's.

gringrin that one broke like broken bottle. This op fit performgrin

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by WomanOfRace(f): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Don't give airtime ask for account number.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Cleopatra4(f): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
That is too harsh.

Cuz they will come here and start forming jagaban giving people false hope..
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by madridguy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin plus him minus him you dey buy airtime naaa

Cleopatra4:

Cuz they will come here and start forming jagaban giving people false hope..
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Cleopatra4(f): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Caringguy:
Hmmm do you think that am broke like your boyfriend

If you think that am lieing, Pm me ur bank details make i dash you 5k for a start.
But first you have to prove to me that you're the one behind that monicker.
I will gladly pm you my account details...
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu
Tahrah
SunshineG
Blackhawk3

I am here
I and my broke niggas association will have 10 phones ready to load the airtime as quick as possible grin grin

Anyone else trying to load the airtime should back off angry angry

Good morning sis
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by policy12: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wishing u a happy birthday in advance...
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Cleopatra4(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin plus him minus him you dey buy airtime naaa

Why not na me dey recharge my phone steady..
I just dey feel for people wen him Don raise their hope.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by policy12: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Caringguy:
I thank God for the banana that have been falling on me, it's time to share the blessing among you Nairalanders.

Free airtime worth 50k..

On the 24th is the date...

So get ready!!!

Bros abeg me I need that 5k to travel for my DPR exam abegi.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ah serious?
Op please, abeg i need just N500 recharge to add to my subscription.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
policy12:

Bros abeg me I need that 5k to travel for my DPR exam abegi.
Pm
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
flamee:
Ah serious?

Op please, abeg i need just N500 recharge to add to my subscription.
Why not wait to on the 24th?
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bro,no take us do this kyn play, biko.
Some of us had heart surgery when we were kids, our hearts can't take the stress

Coz fitness doctor been give me minor heart attack.
We go dey wait for on the DL
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by policy12: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Caringguy:
Pm

I jus did now av you receive it?
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by kullozone(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dey like all these kyn threads oh! Na here you go kon see all those slay queens humble themselves like small puppies, dey beg op.
One wan collect 5k already cheesy ... See how she take swear for op in advance, just incase op no give her card.

Them go kee this op with pm. Pm fall on you today.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
And I have exam on that 24th grin.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by kullozone(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Bro,no take us do this kyn play, biko.
Some of us had heart surgery when we were kids, our hearts can't take the stress

Coz fitness doctor been give me minor heart attack.
We go dey wait for on the DL

Hahahahaha!!!
Make I go find that thread sef.
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Caringguy:
Why not wait to on the 24th?
I won't have subs by then, please embarassed
Re: I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
kullozone:
I dey like all these kyn threads oh! Na here you go kon see all those slay queens humble themselves like small puppies, dey beg op.
One wan collect 5k already cheesy ... See how she take swear for op in advance, just incase op no give her card.

Them go kee this op with pm. Pm fall on you today.
hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.