Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (418 Views)

One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? / Please Advise! I Do Release Sperm Every Night. Could This Affect My Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Iloveafrica: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: . by ultron12345: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
I think you should go back to ur doctor......but let me advise u, if u value ur hand and ur life, do not go near any traditional bone healer or take any toxic concoction in d name of herbal mixture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Put it this way
Your skin is covered up, without moisturising the area covered gets dry and dry skin is itchy.
If you apply a bandage for the majority of people the covered site does get itchy.
It's the skin that's covered that's itchy not the healing bone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Iloveafrica: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
More please..
Re: . by encrypt(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
You have been harassing every thread with this write up...what exactly is your problem??
You want to hand to itch?
That one na im small pass...who get yerepe abeg this guy needs some..
angry
Re: . by Iloveafrica: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Advice me please

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Do That Make Mosquitoes Bite You / See 9 Amazing Foods That Can Make You Pregnant / How Aloe Vera Can Help You With Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.