Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? (11553 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Samsonyte(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
you can't study medicine and surgery with datz result instead i will advice you u take Waec GCE form
Price: 15,300, i you want to get registered i can get you registered within a minutes, and am going to give most possible questions that will come out, and a lot of Guardian and counseling on any form or institution you want to process
This is my number for more details
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
dedons:
Good day everyone, I recently checked my Waec result and want to confirm if I can proceed to study Medicine and Surgery with the result.

English Language- E8
Mathematics- E8
physics- F9
Chemistry- D7
Biology- B3
Economics- D7
Marketing- F9
Yoruba Language- A1
Agricultural Science- C6...

Please I need your prompt response as any delay may be too late.

Thank you.

just goan open shop in Lagos or Ibadan. Atleast u sabi yoruba wella

2 Likes

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Arkjones(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Worstest result av ever seen ;DWorstest result av ever seen
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank you all for your comment.
I still have another question to ask...
Since I can't study Medicine and Surgery with this result, can I study Pharmacy?
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
OgaBuhari:
At first it was adekunle with F9 parallel and now another afonja Olodo conehead with E8 and F9 all thru but A1 in afonja agbero language and yet wants to study medicine and surgery. Sha the brown roof universities like university of ibadan, unilag, oau, lasu may admit you with that result but here in the East and South South you'll be rejected..
All these afonja pikins were no wan sit down read sef. TUFIAKWA
must u drag op's tribe into this issue?
who told u that some igbos did not get results that are worst than this op's own?

get rid of tribalism sir!

1 Like

Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by kamarra(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
dedons:
Thank you sir.

Hello
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
kamarra:

Hello
how far
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by kamarra(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2017
dedons:
how far

Fine o
I saw ur post about a Tetrazzini job
Abeg e worth am to go interview
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2017
kamarra:

Fine o
I saw ur post about a Tetrazzini job
Abeg e worth am to go interview
Run for your life o.

They don't pay o.

You'll keep working without pay, despite how minute the pay is.
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by kamarra(f): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2017
dedons:
Run for your life o.

They don't pay o.

You'll keep working without pay, despite how minute the pay is.

Jeez! Menh!
Thank you abeg embarassed
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by kvngheamo: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2018
pls me I got math b3 eng b3 phy b3 bio c6 Che d7
can I see admission to study medicine and surgery in Nigeria
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by Amakababe(f): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2018
georgeben205:
yes u can, but in a native way. ode
rotfl grin
He even had a1 in Yoruba, babalawo things loading
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by wealthyoptimist(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
dedons:
Good day everyone, I recently checked my Waec result and want to confirm if I can proceed to study Medicine and Surgery with the result.

English Language- E8
Mathematics- E8
physics- F9
Chemistry- D7
Biology- B3
Economics- D7
Marketing- F9
Yoruba Language- A1
Agricultural Science- C6...

Please I need your prompt response as any delay may be too late.

Thank you.

Lemme nor say something before OP starts crying. Hw far your medical doctor venture?
Re: Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? by dedons: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Lemme nor say something before OP starts crying. Hw far your medical doctor venture?
I'm now a Native Doctor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info About Unizik Admissions 2013/2014 / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting / 500 Chinese Companies To Employ UNIZIK Graduands - Prof. Ahaneku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.