Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,607 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- (572 Views)

Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / What Is Special About Lagos People Are Moving To On Daily Bases / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- by Legalbeing(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Last week was like civil war in our compound, My neighbour Mrs Ozochie was severely beaten by his two sons.. The cause of the fight was yet to be disclose..

This morning was another phase, this time it was the father, he was recieving the rugged anointing of his children. U need to see what Ifeanyi the eldest son was inflecting on his father. The man who ran out for help has no where to go,
we the neighbour lock our doors pretending to be asleep..
I wonder what is the cause for a man old enough to be a father, a man who is about 24 to 28 to raise his hand on his father..
Who is to be blame? And what measure are my to take to avoid such in my family?? Am a father of four boys and two girls.
Re: Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- by olaniyisamuel(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
#speechless lipsrsealed

# Over to NwaAmaikpe wink
Re: Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cursed children

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- by armyofone(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's what happens most time in Nigeria when kid don't leave their parents house after their 20th birthday.
Time for the father to get police to teach them the best lesson of their life and kick them out of that house.

Op, take time to chat up the poor guy and give him idea.
Legalbeing:
Last week was like civil war in our compound, My neighbour Mrs Ozochie was severely beaten by his two sons.. The cause of the fight was yet to be disclose..

This morning was another phase, this time it was the father, he was recieving the rugged anointing of his children. U need to see what Ifeanyi the eldest son was inflecting on his father. The man who ran out for help has no where to go,
we the neighbour lock our doors pretending to be asleep..
I wonder what is the cause for a man old enough to be a father, a man who is about 24 to 28 to raise his hand on his father..
Who is to be blame? And what measure are my to take to avoid such in my family?? Am a father of four boys and two girls.

Re: Who Is To Be Blaimed.. Children Beat Their Father On Daily Bases.)- by NwaAmaikpe: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Terry Gobanga: “I Was Gang-raped On My Wedding Day And Left For Dead” / A Cry For Help / Prostitutes, Sugar Babies, And Trophy Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.