Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) (10139 Views)

Please, What Is Bridal Shower And When Did It Start Becoming A Nigerian Thing / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by harbjar(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

lol...can't lose all my self pride cos i'm not married yet. that was rude though
am sorry
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
toastedbread:

Na ghost dey post? All d ones on twitter get images. Why dis one get? *waka pass*

Spec? 4 plugs, can do 0 to 50 in 10 seconds,...

undecided you lost me o
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You even have an option?

These guys giving you attention are really getting on my nerves!!

You will grow till 50 years without any Man!!

Why so upset? You expect me to say yes to just anyone because i'm getting older? Not gonna happen

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
harbjar:

then i recommend to all gals
Buy for your gf then grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
harbjar:

am sorry

thank u

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by harbjar(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Buy for your gf then grin
surely... when i finally get one
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by newyorks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

About Me:
I'm female...yoruba...Lagosian
I really don't look anything near 34yrs, more like 25...lol
I'm very fit, moderately tall, pretty face.
I'm naturally gentle and quiet
I have a good job and a masters degree

What I want
Good looking man, fit, at least moderately tall
Anywhere from 30-40yrs old as long as you are mature.
Very well spoken
Christian, not just a church goer but born again
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA
Has a good job or business
Has marriage on his mind within the next one year
I don't mind if you have kids, as long as there's no baby mama drama

Any interested guys can reach me by email: smileslola@yahoo.com
if u wouldn't mind oh i've got all it takes but am only looking for connection, if u can assure me that forget every other thing. i will shift ur waist.smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

please do

Mail sent. Feel free to ask me questions about inconsistencies.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

I don't have a good job due to a master plan that if tabled before you, you will have reasons to consider me.

Omo iya MI...bawo ni o
Iwo na ni interest ninu ishe yen abi grin

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Omo iya MI...bawo ni o
Iwo na ni interest ninu ishe yen abi grin

Beeni o, oga mi. I wan marry ni

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

Beeni o, oga mi. I wan marry ni
Issokay omo iya....
I hereby withdraw...
Invite me for owanbe party oo grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by kennykendo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

pay me 1m and we are getting married before one year..; Dgringrin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by kennykendo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

pay me 1m and we are getting married before one year..gringringrin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
kennykendo:

pay me 1m and we are getting married before one year..gringringrin

lol...how easy was it for you to type that...smh
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tosyne2much... You have an order here... I think this is good for you... Shalom
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by imma2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

PM me. Let's chat. I'm not interested in your proposal. Just to let you know
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
imma2:
PM me. Let chat. I'm not interested in your proposal. Just to let you know
Why should I PM you then?
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Raintaker(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
We are watching from the high places. Falz.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by imma2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

Why should I PM you then?
To know you first. That's what is important. If you don't see it that way. Bye
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
imma2:
To know you first. That's what is important. If you don't see it that way. Bye

Errmm...bye

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks dear!!! tongue

OP....I tick all the boxes!!!!
But hey just one queshun? Do u have ukwu I mean UKWU!!! shocked
Reply me then I will email u..thanks

Cc..lefulefu.....
op"s dp is empty oo cheesy.for someone searching for husband e suppose put her pix make we assess her curves.how we know even sure say na man dey behind the moniker sef sad

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
op am from Enugu
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

op"s dp is empty oo cheesy.for someone searching for husband e suppose put her pix make we assess her curves.how we know even sure say na man dey behind the moniker sef sad

would love to put up a pic...but people are wicked. someone might just use my pic as a meme or something tongue
even this id is new
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

U see am too.......
If na kidnapper nko?
Abeg I still love my nuts!!!! tongue grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

would love to put up a pic...but people are wicked. someone might just use my pic as a meme or something tongue
even this id is new
grin grin grin grin grin dont worry...they dont use nairalanders pics as memes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by moshood521: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

I beg go do business card 4 dis 1 mk u dea share am 4 pple....watin hapun...
Everyfin cnt b perfect in ur own way?
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Jaydenphoenix: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm interested but I'm female
Hope you are down like that
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaydenphoenix:
I'm interested but I'm female
Hope you are down like that

maybe...tell me more about yourself
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Fadiga24(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2017

funny.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lefulefu
SunshineG

Come and apply for the post of a husband here tongue
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
are u still a virgin? If yes pm me Asap
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Issokay omo iya....
I hereby withdraw...
Invite me for owanbe party oo grin

I was disqualified during the interview. The almighty "How much do you want us to pay as salary" sent me packing.

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants / What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This?