Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat (312 Views)

I Need A Someone Who Is Serious About Dating And Settling Down / If You Are Interested To Be A Kidney Donor / If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat by dan4oster120(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat,I love to be your dream husband
My name is Daniel,am a genuine Christian....am from ogun state...am working class...am searching for a lady to settle down with,please if you are the one,please whatsap me up on this number...08091217077....and I will cherish and treasure your confident

(1) (Reply)

Find Friends And Love / Gentlemen's Club / Need New Male Friends In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.