Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (62514 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
It is no longer news Kanu alleged that the FG offered him a deal while he was still being held in detention.

He claimed https://www.nairaland.com/3933229/rejected-biafra-only-5-igbo he was offered to break away from Nigeria with ONLY THE FIVE SOUTH EASTERN states, a deal which he said he declined because he wants BENUE AND RIVERS STATE included in the FG's offer.

The news filtered out through social media and, not surprisingly, has drawn the ire of Benue people because time and time again, IPOB has been told Benue state wants no part of its misadventure.

Accordingly, they took to facebook to vent their annoyance over the highly provocative utterances by the ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Here are some of their comments..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by taylor88(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka the way ur digging deep on Kanu's issue

u might discover oil soon

y not commit suicide and save ursef the whole stress

because BIAFRA has come to stay here in rumuokrushi ph

benue doesn't matter

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
More..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by driver001: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
This particular guy is wiser than all the airhead unity begging miscreants on nairaland.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by madridguy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
KANU is a Scammer arranging new tactics to defraud his gullible followers.
Very soon Kanu will claim he cannot leave behind the Igbo speaking part of KANO grin grin grin Kanu should try another scope as this is dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, I wish to inherit Kanu's wife should be incase Gov. Willie Obianno rock him to sleep shocked

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
It is no longer news Kanu alleged that the FG offered him a deal while he was still being held in detention.

He claimed he was offered to break away from Nigeria with ONLY THE FIVE SOUTH EASTERN states, a deal which he said he declined because he wants BENUE AND RIVERS STATE included in the FG's offer.

The news filtered out through social media and, not surprisingly, has drawn the ire of Benue people because time and time again, IPOB has been told Benue state wants no part of its misadventure.

Accordingly, they took to facebook to vent their annoyance over the highly provocative utterances by the ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Here are some of their comments..
Ps check and modify your spelling of Benue

15 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by DozieInc(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Part of Benue state, a colleague of mine from Benue would proudly say they are part of B.iafra.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
driver001:
This guy is wiser than all Osobo muslims on nairaland.
Bros idomas are not about to exchange a tiv domination for an igbo one. The Idoma nation have made it clear times without number that their collective aspiration lies in the realization of an Apa state, and not to hop on the bandwagon of some ill defined, crazy secessionist delusion

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mynd44, why is the thread resisting updates?

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
GoroTango:
Bros idomas are not about to exchange Tiv domination for an igbo one. The Idoma nation have made it clear times without number that their collective aspiration lies in the realization of an Apa state, not to hop on the bandwagon of some ill defined, crazy secessionist delusion
Tell them that a billion times and they'd still not listen. All they do is scream afonja to any dissenting voice.

These guys are highly dillusional.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by chinoxstock: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
The people of Benue would have to decide if they want to join God's people or if they would like the continued fulani oppression. The choice is theirs and theirs alone.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by ESDKING: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
When the time for referendum comes, we will know the opinion of the majority.

In Imo state, Okorocha and his fellow criminals are against Biafra, but are they majority ? NO !!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
More reactions..

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lastly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by sunnysunny69(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by driver001: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
Mynd44, why is the thread resisting updates?
Because you went and cropped out positive comments about Biafra and posted the remaining cow dung for your fellow unity beggars.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
ANYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO KANU'S EARS SHOULD PLEASE TELL HIM THIS: THE PEOPLE OF BENUE STATE ARE NOT INTERESTED!

THANK YOU.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by facelessangel: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nwafo Igbobuna etinyene onu na okwa.
hapu nu onye ara nkea.

7 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
driver001:

Because you went and cropped out negative comments about Biafra and posted the remaining cow doing for you fellow unity beggars.
The guy who created the post to which people are reacting has his name boldly written there. You can go grab the comments you imagine I "cropped" directly from source.

Smh.

Who is the "unity begger" here if not Kanu himself?

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, I'd appreciate it if you moved this to the fp.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Leonbonapart(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op you went and select the ones the children comment... oga fake omenka, post the link lets verify

8 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by whitering: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
KANU carry your Eczema infested face & pack well jor.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is this man really confused as people have said.. Like seriously? Benue, biafra? He should just have accepted the FG offer. Biafra has just 5 known states. He should accept to break away with them first and think of creating from those 5's later. As simple as ABC..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by NonFarmPayrol: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by nextprince: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
This cownu is making this his rubbish of agitation rather childish.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by 5starmilitant: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Even if FG agrees, the benue people will not. Those people are satisfied with the special treatment they're getting from the Fulanis.

If the FG can even offer to give him 5 States, it shows Biafra is near. I'm not Igbo, but I respect Nnamdi Kanu's courage.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

CONTINUE
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Jetleeee: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benue people are rejecting development. Smh

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by MrMcJay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ojukwu militarized Biafra

Uwazuruike commercialized Biafra

Kanu is about making others ostracize Biafra.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by axglide(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just miss Bubu's leadership and expertise in handling security issues like this.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by sankky: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
I had expected to see a video evidence
While I lean more towards restructuring for now, its so nauseating seeing the amount of pains, torture and suffering that Yorubas and a few other regions subject themselves thru just to beg Igbos to stay with them in Nigeria. When such fails, they resort to cooking up warped stories of what an Igbo person said just to denigrate the said tribe. I was hoping to see the video of N.K saying such but, as usual, its a jaundiced beer parlor talk.
Four Igbo states have oil. The fifth has a mountain of untapped Coal. For Sea-port, Abia and Oguta have such access. why dont people cry and have nightmares about the anguish going on in their own regions instead of gnashing their teeth and spending sleepless nights cooking infantile stories just to beg Igbos not to go? There is no way anyone would force any part of Nigeria to follow his tribe. Its as stupid as the peddler of such cock and bull story. The decision to join any movement is by choice and not by force.
next time show videos please. I know most commenters here are below average in IQ and wont critique crappy stories like this.
Like I said before, restructuring for now is more preferable to me.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.