Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (62515 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by coptic: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=487656168234199&id=100009694599990

You guys are really sick. Go and confirm yourselves. I don't know what makes you people think we are interested in your pipe dream.

Why would anyone even for a second think that Benue would want anything to do with Biafra?

Some people just like to deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
If this news is anything to go by.
He wants food from Benue and oil from port Harcourt.
The typical greedy ibo man. Why not include delta state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
coptic:

Why would anyone even for a second think that Benue would want anything to do with Biafra?

Some people just like to deceive themselves.
Ask those deluded kids my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Adonkia(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
5starmilitant:
Even if FG agrees, the benue people will not. Those people are satisfied with the special treatment they're getting from the Fulanis.

If the FG can even offer to give him 5 States, it shows Biafra is near. I'm not Igbo, but I respect Nnamdi Kanu's courage.
And you believed that the FG offered him 5 states, oil well and a mansion in Dubai?.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by mpowa(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Agbaletu:
Should the country disintegrate, I think it is better for the Benue people to join Biafra than to be part of Arewa nation. Benue people stand to gain a lot if they join Biafra. They should carefully consider Mazi Kanu's offer.
Did he make any offer or he's drawing any stup*id map that fancied his imagination, without any consultation to a whole tribe. Very soon he'll reason that since Igbos are so much at Alaba Lagos, Alaba is also part of Biafrau*d

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by mystmoze(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
he said part of Benue state....basically de idoma , i gede, and some part of igala speaking pple

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by mpowa(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
5starmilitant:
Even if FG agrees, the benue people will not. Those people are satisfied with the special treatment they're getting from the Fulanis.

If the FG can even offer to give him 5 States, it shows Biafra is near. I'm not Igbo, but I respect Nnamdi Kanu's courage.
Which FG?, Jonathan's regime or Buhari? These people claimed to be so smart but are easily brainwashed. Buhari govt will not offer him one state, I guarantee that, and for Oil block? Even oil bottle he won't be offered. This hungry thing is claiming they offered him oil he reject, this one go reject oil block?

What's he hustling for in the first place? He knows he won't have Biafra, he's just using the gullibility of his simpleton followers to scam them.if them offer the guy oil block he go jump and not look back.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by IkpuMmadu: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't now why these people are crying....We have Igbo speaking clans in Benue and that what he meant ...Other can go to blazes

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by IkpuMmadu: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
mystmoze:
he said part of Benue state....basically de idoma , i gede, and some part of igala speaking pple

I don't care about those folks ...I care about the Igbo speaking clans in Benue

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by IkpuMmadu: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Don't we have Igbo speaking clans in Benue...Grow up....Be meant those it's not the tub and all those lousy minority tribe
mpowa:

Did he make any offer or he's drawing any stup*id map that fancied his imagination, without any consultation to a whole tribe. Very soon he'll reason that since Igbos are so much at Alaba Lagos, Alaba is also part of Biafrau*d

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by lastchild: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
The funny thing is that people don't understand the level of Nnamdi Kanu's wisdom, what we need is multitude to convince the world that we need to disintegrate,once biafra comes we won't wait for you to finish saying that you want to stay on your own and we will let you go with joy

Igbos alone can succeed and do exploits which they are doing now all around the world, if it's possible we can even include yorubas just to get biafra, when we achieve that then we will let you know you are free to leave

7 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by IkpuMmadu: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nnamdi meant the Igbo speaking part of Benue that's all not these brainwashed minorities
positivetaught:
I'm appalled by the mentality of some minorities like the TIV's n idoma's,OK you do not wish to be part of Biafra fine,where do you stand then?,it's just not enough to condemn kanu's call but you people should be taking a stand except if you people are OK with the status quo n Fulani massacres, the Hausa/Fulani's in the north thinks the northern minorities are theirs for the taken that's why they brag n threatens everyday,yes we should not be cajoled into arrangement but we should be thinking ahead too, in the present debate what prominent voice have we heard from Benue, none!,now Paul unongo has been strategically made the NEF chair for a reason,ask unongo about the stand of the northern minorities n watch him chew his tongue,its a shame we suffer most in the hands of Hausa/Fulani oligarchs, but when the opportunity for liberation n freedom calls we becomes confused n cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Solorrman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
u mean kanu is ur god ba ? or do u mean the god that visits toilet,the differences between u and us is that our God is ever pure he dnt need to go and urinate or poo the same kind of poor that u are passing. I swear to God ur said god use to poo and urinate,how can a sane man claimed a man who never claimed himself even once as a god to b a god,a true God dnt need toilet paper for God sake,he should b pure and never even eat or have anus and penis pls
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
we are not begging anybody
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by enemybulldozer(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akpamu omenka grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
...so much hysteria for nothing. Igboland knows her territory, her people, her boundaries, her kith and kin in other states. When the time comes no part of igboland and her people will be left for scavengers.

With the gnashing of teeth here, fear of the igbos leaving others in Nigeria all I can say and deduced is that the igbos are the heart and soul, the tiny cell holding this nation together. But you guys need to start to learn how to leave your lives without the igbos because one day the inevitable must surely happen.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by tooth4tooth: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

so these people online are all afonja ba ?

Igbos are the most Delusional animal on this planet, I didn't say Humans, because they are a disgrace to normal Delusional humans
Chai!! That is epic and hostile. There is God oo!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by somegirl1: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:

In a hush-hush meeting allegedly held by some of the Northern leaders with President Muhammadu Buhari early this month, the President revealed to the Northern Leaders ............
The emboldened word renders your post moot.
I responded to the portion of the original post that said that an individual was offered states in Nigeria. I'm not sure what you were attempting to elucidate.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by tooth4tooth: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Xbee007:

Guy I know it and you too know it deep in your mind. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I am not against your right to self determination but I despise people who don't ask question. I hate it when purportedly smart people consume lies without questioning.
They will have to contribute to see Trump? Are they going to serve him and the entire white House staffers cola and drinks? Any human that believe that scam is way beyond normal.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by oksmart1992(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
5starmilitant:

which special treatment are we getting from the fulanis?? As for me I stand with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by oksmart1992(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
ComrdDRS:
When the time comes, we the CONCERN BENUE PEOPLE 'll decide. Forget omenka and his negative cloned face book comments. We the Benue people know where our spirit is. UP BIAFRA/MIDDLE BELT NATION.
God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by OLORIPAPA: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is very ridiculous, but can't the IBO's just go on there own with out trying to drag other people with them?If they know they are not capable of surviving alone as a country then why the chest beating...
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by tooth4tooth: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
diegwu01:
Nnamdi Kanu see his IPOB followers as Idiots and Animals and i dont blame him, A bulk of them are Oso-ahia boys, Motor park touts,, bus conductors, jobless and hopeless goons. that is why he would keep deceiving them with so much stories like Osibanjo/ Buhari offered him the whole of South East and Mansions in Dubai. Russia offered him Submarine and Isreal promised him 1000 Drones
His recent outing in Umuahia, He said Donald Trump secretly asked him to call for a rally to assess how much crowd he could pull .

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
If Nigeria disintegrates, I will personally see to it that Idoma joins Biafra. I will rather follow Biafra than go with the North. We are so much integrated with Enugu and to cut us to North will be totally destructive to our economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Okekeni90(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
It is no longer news Kanu alleged that the FG offered him a deal while he was still being held in detention.

He claimed https://www.nairaland.com/3933229/rejected-biafra-only-5-igbo he was offered to break away from Nigeria with ONLY THE FIVE SOUTH EASTERN states, a deal which he said he declined because he wants BENUE AND RIVERS STATE included in the FG's offer.

The news filtered out through social media and, not surprisingly, has drawn the ire of Benue people because time and time again, IPOB has been told Benue state wants no part of its misadventure.

Accordingly, they took to facebook to vent their annoyance over the highly provocative utterances by the ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Here are some of their comments..
. Let the referendum come before we can conclude that Igede and Idoma are not interested in Biafra. It's not enough to conclude based on the comments of few pple on FB. Majority of those that commented on FB are not really living at home. They don't know what our people are facing in the hands of Fulani's. Moreso,oat of the people that sent their comments are not from idoma and igede land. Most of dem are TIVs. As a concerned igede guy from Ojokwe village, Uwokwu district in Oju, I think following Biafra will be better for us. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by samjey: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
What worries me is that the main actors are rich guys with international passports who are ready to leave the country with their well- buttered children when the heat of war breaks out! They leave the poor guys suffer the grunts of an ugly war! The Nigerian poor masses are the bane of their own lives! Let me ask : where were Ojukwu's children during the war? How many of then carried guns and let their blood flow for the redemption cause their father championed? If this whole agitation breaks out into a civil war will our dear Land let his beautiful and adorable kids enlist in the Biafran army as children soldiers for the love of a dreamland? Poor Nigerians, be wise!
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Okekeni90(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2017
ComrdDRS:
When the time comes, we the CONCERN BENUE PEOPLE 'll decide. Forget omenka and his negative cloned face book comments. We the Benue people know where our spirit is. UP BIAFRA/MIDDLE BELT NATION.
......I don't think omenka is from Idoma and Igede Land. though there r many pple with that name from my village but the way he talk abt things that concern igede land baffles me. it is not even rational for igede to follow Hausa if this country breaks. Biafra is our home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Okekeni90(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2017
greatjoey:
It may interest everyone to note here that, those who made comment on the db chat are TIV people. The Idoma who are the real target of the IPOB are aloof. The Tivs are not included in the permutation.
. that's what many people don't know. check the names of those that comments. they are Tivs. KANU was refering to Igede and Idoma. I think people should allow us decide who we will follow. my fellow OnyIgede and Idomas, let's follow our kinsmen(Biafra)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Leez(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2017
omenka:
It is no longer news Kanu alleged that the FG offered him a deal while he was still being held in detention.

He claimed https://www.nairaland.com/3933229/rejected-biafra-only-5-igbo he was offered to break away from Nigeria with ONLY THE FIVE SOUTH EASTERN states, a deal which he said he declined because he wants BENUE AND RIVERS STATE included in the FG's offer.

The news filtered out through social media and, not surprisingly, has drawn the ire of Benue people because time and time again, IPOB has been told Benue state wants no part of its misadventure.

Accordingly, they took to facebook to vent their annoyance over the highly provocative utterances by the ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Here are some of their comments..
omenka and sarrki have been in tears lately
silly comments and outright trolling lmao
biafra is coming so i advise u beta adjust to ur fulani masters lol

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Okekeni90(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2017
A rational Igede and Idoma indigene will not oppose Biafra project. God bless the land of the rising sun. I can't even imagine myself with Arewa while there is Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by mightyhazell: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2017
GoroTango:
Ps check and modify your spelling of Benue
lol

Can u imagine one mispelling his 'own state of origin'??

Unless ofcourse the mofo ain't from anywhere near dat state,..or even the region dat stste belongs to cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.