Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) (40872 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Abbeyme: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Adedaniel211(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chai see money... 9ja don enter one chance since 1960
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Optional2(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
abeg, go get good whistle o!

Person wey blow that bad whistle for Nnamadi Sambo still dey detention o!

lolzz

my whistle na confirm whistle oh..

The person wey blow that sambo whistle no sabi blow whistle..
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by she234: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
ghen ghen........I see people loosing jobs in the banking industry If this huge amount of deposit leaves.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
quiverfull:
What! I said it over a year ago, some of these thieving banks are actively working for Buhari's govt to fail. They deliberately caused the Naira value against the US Dollar to fall.

Another Nigerian with that proverbial low IQ ..please disregard his comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by iswallker(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
Stupid country. They're telling us the name of the banks, who cares?

We need the names of the polithiefcians involved not some silly banks.

Aaah, God. Bless my hustle so i can leave this country.

the names were mentioned...

"unknown officials of the federal government..."

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by 989900: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sad. embarassed
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Austinoiz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin The kain fever wey go don hoe the mgt of these banks no be wetin mouth fit yarn.

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by juman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hiss
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Austinoiz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
The kain fever wey go don how the Mgt of these banks paz the one wey our nigga dey face for London.

Liquidation ti take over!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
For d implementation of 2017 budget? So without this hidden money they won't implement d budget huh
Borrow sense
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by ajimotoke(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
E NO CONCERN ME...SINCE MY BANK IS NOT LISTED
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by siloroll: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
After the news and recovering of the fund then what effect will it apply on the masses?. From the pocket of casual THIEF to that of immunity THIEF. The story and corruption fight ends here. What is d benefit of masses from this huge SUM?. Will it change d present hardship we are going through due to political incincerity in Nigeria?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Pinkfeet: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
hmmmm cool
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Josmila(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
Stupid country. They're telling us the name of the banks, who cares?

We need the names of the polithiefcians involved not some silly banks.

Aaah, God. Bless my hustle so i can leave this country.

So politicians run agencies like the NPDC? May God bless this of hustle of yours so you can leave the country please.

But, I'll advise you seek more knowledge when you're out, so your kids can get the right answers when they ask daddy questions in future.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is there no sanction against all those involved?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by columbus007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hope they won't use my money in 2 out of this banks to settle the huge sum levelled against them sha,i don dey fear o,dis Buhari government is full of trouble waters.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by ooshinibos: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
don't the hidders have names ....wow Nigeria !!!!!!!!!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Awon ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by brainpulse: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The money was kept by govt parastatal in Nigerian banks and has probably been the lifeline for a lot of economic activities , when that money is pulled out of those banks then you will know what recession is
Olodo morally corrupt dunce, those monies are illegally hidden and if government parasatals or banks needs monies to shore up their reserves different from their budgets, they and CBN has ways of doing it through CBN monetary policies. It is illegal, fraudulent and incriminating for any government parasatals to hid monies and accounts in banks without directives from CBN. You people think you write for dumbstruck and fraudulent like yourselves.
And that is what causes recession most, illegally keeping monies that is supposed to be used for financing projects and monetary market funds.

4 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by matrixme(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
by the time the APC led government finish playing this hidden stash of money script, it will be too late for them to realise it's not working out on all Nigerians as we are not equally gullible.
With all the recovered assets since Buhari entered, Paris club refunds and more 'discoveries' daily, the economy has not leapbounded from the biting recession.
I am sure if I sit down to calculate all these recovered dollar amounts, it's enough to double our GDP figure.
Even a lame man will understand that if you're broke and start to check your wardrobe and mattress and suddenly discover that your spouse or child has been secretly hording money without your knowledge, you won't remain broke that instance.
The devil don't have new tricks. They should move over abeg. NEXT??

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Umennajiego(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
NPDC-anything petroleum spits dollars and corruption!!!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Ajadiboye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Only God knows number of employees that would be sent home again as a result of the forfeiture of this fund. Last time one of the above listed Banks sacked over 600 staff when they forfeited the Dieziani fund in their custody to FG. Take control Lord, take control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by morereb10: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
criminals every where
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
brainpulse:
Olodo morally corrupt dunce, those monies are illegally hidden and if government parasatals or banks needs monies to shore up their reserves different from their budgets, they and CBN has ways of doing it through CBN monetary policies. It is illegal, fraudulent and incriminating for any government parasatals to hid monies and accounts in banks without directives from CBN. You people think you write for dumbstruck and fraudulent like yourselves.
And that is what causes recession most, illegally keeping monies that is supposed to be used for financing projects and monetary market funds.

I don't have the energy to argue with you because your brain is still in its pre- medieval state and will never understand that point I am trying to push ..Your thought process is still like that of Buhari and thats why Buhari can't seem to get anything right .
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by fyneguy: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The money was kept by govt parastatal in Nigerian banks and has probably been the lifeline for a lot of economic activities , when that money is pulled out of those banks then you will know what recession is

See how we justify illegalities and corruption.

Banks' core financial services are Naira-denominated.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by lilytender: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
see the kind money wey dis niggaz dey call

still buhari and cohorts wanna pay N30k

for person wey suffer go school plus plenty carryover and summer exams

no shaking

Now, you are not blaming the thieves, instead you are blaming the police (Buhari) that caught the thieves. I wonder oo. If not for Buhari, Goatluck and his gang of thieves would have sold Nigeria to Togo and even give Togo change.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by rushope: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The money was kept by govt parastatal in Nigerian banks and has probably been the lifeline for a lot of economic activities , [s]when that money is pulled out of those banks then you will know what recession is [/s]

No the money will remain in Nigeria economy and it will be productive i.e create jobs and help build infrastructure rather than being idle in a bank.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by hamxee33(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jaytecq:
Whistle blower.... oya oo
lol
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
fyneguy:

See how we justify illegalities and corruption.

Banks' core financial services are Naira-denominated.

I am not justifying illegality all I am saying the govt needs to handle this with caution and wisdom because our fragile banking system has still not recovered from the poor handling of TSA repatriation by the Buhari Admin..Let's be wise it's not everything that is handled with brashness .I would have loved to tell you a story about a crime that was so led in the FBI academy Quantico involving Edgar ..I read that story as a teen and it has become an essential part of the frame works that guide my thought process

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Praktikals(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:
i must join whistle blowers.
bros, just imagin say pesin get the whistle blowing commission of 2.5% (2 - 5%) at official dollar to naira conv. Rate of N314, thats
N6,225,050,000 (N6+Billz). Na im be say baba GOd don pick ur call and even call u back
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
rushope:

No the money will remain in Nigeria economy and it will be productive i.e create jobs and help build infrastructure rather than being idle in a bank.

Who told you it's Idle in the bank? Where is the 2.5 trillion that the TSA earlier repatriated ? Where are the jobs it created . Guy you need to sharpen your thought process , I know you can ..Stop all this one dimensional thinking because Nigeria needs great minds if our future is to be better than our today ..If you keep applying the same shallow thought process Buhari has been using you will only end up with same poor results he has been getting ..I trust you will take my advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.