Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says (415 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Oluwatobex(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Suspected Boko Haram members including women and children, arrested by Cameroonian Security forces have been "brutally tortured", the Human rights group says.

The group alleged in a report that the cases which happened between 2013 and 2017, claimed the lives of many detainee.

Cameroon has denied the allegations, saying Amnesty was being used as a Boko Haram "propaganda tool".

According to the Country's Information Minister, Issa Tchiroma Bakary, the security forces were "fighting to protect the physical integrity" of Cameroon and there was "no need for our army to kill innocent civilians".

The Islamist group, based in neighbouring Nigeria, has killed more than 1,500 civilians in Cameroon since 2014, and abducted many others, Amnesty said.

The report added that people suspected of supporting the militants were often being detained without evidence. Amnesty urged both countries to investigate the allegations.
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017

OK

CONTINUE

Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Optional2(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
release shekau boys before i press my own button oh.

Still in sambisa forest.
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Optional2(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
OK
CONTINUE

aunt dami na waiting nah.
See as u just dey over take like say bubu dey come back to naija dis night..
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

aunt dami na waiting nah.

See as u just dey over take like say bubu dey come back to naija dis night..

Aunty me, Since i am off duty today... Let me take over Small Now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by seunlayi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
When you deal with a child that has parent and a child that has non, there is always a noticeable difference. that is the way Cameroonians are treating Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Optional2(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

Aunty me, Since i am off duty today... Let me take over Small Now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i dash you carry go kiss
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

i dash you carry go kiss

Thanks Jare kiss
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Oluwatobex(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
seunlayi:
When you deal with a child that has parent and a child that has non, there is always a noticeable difference. that is the way Cameroonians are treating Nigerians
You're very right. Countless allegations have been made against the Nigerian Army with no one, in most cases ready to debunk the outrageous claims
Re: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured In Cameroon, Amnesty Says by Optional2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thanks Jare kiss

welcome

A Popular Barber Shot To Death In Botched Robbery / Thief Caught On Video / Police Guards Breaks Into Ex-president Jonathan’s Abuja House