Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) (801 Views)

Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) by SportBlogger(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Real Madrid Forward, Alvaro Morata Has Said Goodbye To His Teammates During Pre-season Training As A Move To Chelsea Becomes Imminent.

The Spain international who is about to become the most expensive Spaniard of all time after the Blues agreed to pay £70 millionup front, was excused from training to wrap up his move.

The striker visited Real Madrid’s UCLA training base in Los Angeles to bid farewell to his teammates and coaching staff after the two clubs reached an agreement on Wednesday.

In pictures shared on the club’s official website, Morata is seen embracing the likes of Gareth Bale and Isco before heading back to the hotel to collect his things.

The 24-year-old is thought to have flown to London to complete his medical and pen personal terms, and could then jet off again to China to link up with the rest of the Chelsea squad.

Club captain, Sergio Ramos led the tributes for the player who played an important role for Real Madrid in their double-winning campaign last season.

Ramos wrote on twitter, “Moratoski, I wish you all of the luck in the world.

“Enjoy your next step and continue to score as many goals as you do. I’ll miss you.”

Isco also wished his countryman good luck viaInstagram, “Brother, you’re leaving now… I’m going to miss you so much. I just hope you are happy and find everything you deserve. I love you.

More Photos:http://gisthoodng..com/2017/07/alvaro-morata-bids-farewell-to-real.html

Re: Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Farewell Alvaro cry cry[color=][/color]
Re: Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) by Atiku2019: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked Bale Laps shocked
Re: Alvaro Morata Bids Farewell To Real Madrid Teammates Ahead Of Transfer (photos) by millhouse: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Moratoski!!!

(1) (Reply)

FREE: From 1k To 100k In Just 7 Days Through Rollover Challenge!!! / Mfm Top Fc Secures Continental Ticket And Still On Course To Top League Table / 4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.