Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) (41084 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by muller101(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I wonder what would be your age by then.
I will come bck as one of ur ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
She should have lived a little longer to see BIAFRA achieved.
the sooner you grow up ,the better.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by adecz: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
This woman is more than 134;

I think she is about 199 years old.

RIP...
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
omoharry:
I hoped she did not outlive any of her offspring while she was alive..this is because most people die mostly in their 80s.
my sister,80's is no more common o. mostly late 70's

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by habayinc(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
which will never come to reality..dead on arrival ambition
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry R.I.P Mama.
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by mKc9ET(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
sense for don comot from so bfor she die

R I P
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by mKc9ET(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sense go don comot from her before she die so.

All our slay queen come and see oooo grin grin grin, this woman couldn't have got this far if she used to be a slayqueen, peppethemgang, selfcrush, and also cucumber queen

R I P strong MAMA........anywhere you are now thank ur God that you didn't belong to this generation were our life depend on social media.
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by opacity(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
if she was some power drunken Ancestors in London

one rotten tooth man from Lagos would have backdated her age to 60yrs

so she can contest for local government chairman

RIP ma
I Don hear, com take kpomo chop.
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Ashley86400: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
-Where is her birth certificate? So we can know her age is real?
-If it's real,why the hell isn't she a record holder. .say Guinness Book for example?
But seriously. .when I look at some old people, I sometimes wish I never grow that old. Touching my skin and feeling the smoothness now. .knowing one day it will be rough,leathery and wrinkled saddens me. .and knowing that shortly, I cease to exist. .these hands that I'm typing with,my lips (most favourite part of my body), My eyes and brain (my main instrument in carrying out my hobby- reading), will all become food for termites and worms. .and you don't even relax till you die, you hustle and labour till your last breath. .and all my ideas and accomplishments (certificates and degrees) will be history. .what a joke this life is. .
You die, the only thing left of you is your memory, later those with those memories of you die as well and then you're completely forgotten. .a nonentity. Sometimes I wonder why people do the sh*t they do when the end is nothingness. .
Just make the best out of life. .wether you have much or little. .just make the best of it. .cause it ain't gonna last forever. .everthing fades away in the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by ima4sure(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
muller101:
u go crawl like Nebuchadnezzar
And if u attempt to pass that 350 I will personally beat u to death. grin

lol..

this one is strong ooo
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by davidif: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
hucienda:
From the 19th century to the 21st century.

She was 6 when Eiffel built that icon in Paris,
16 at outbreak of the Boer War,
31 WWI,
35 when Mandela was born,
56 WWII and
84 the Biafran War.

Now that's something.

Wow!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by davidif: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
chimere66:
Remember the oldest woman in Obio/Akpor,Rivers state I shared her story months back?She has died at the age of 134.

May her soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/oldest-woman-in-obioakporrivers-state.html?m=1

Dude how do you know she is actually 134? Back then they didn't have birth certificates and a lot of people did not use the gregorian calendar. Y'all should have done a bone marrow test to find out her true age.
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by MrIcredible: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
if she was some power drunken Ancestors in London

one rotten tooth man from Lagos would have backdated her age to 60yrs

so she can contest for local government chairman

RIP ma
Haba!
Why are not as miserable and frustrated like you aba-made jews nau undecided
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by chrisbrown20(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
go and wake her in d mortuary,mumu

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Dboyz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Big lesson for slay queens
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by kiddapunk: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
lifezone247:
Rip grandma. my grandpa died age 152.

BABA FOR THE LIES!! I fear you

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by kiddapunk: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
davidif:

Dude how do you know she is actually 134? Back then they didn't have birth certificates and a lot of people did not use the gregorian calendar. Y'all should have done a bone marrow test to find out her true age.

And How can you ascertain that none marrow test would bring a quality result
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
RIP! regards to my dad!
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2017
be like say this people dey count this 134 years with day and night pattern , (every 12hours should be seen as 1days)
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Na 350years be my target...
u wan b Mercedes E350?

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Why don't we have naija centenarians on Wikipedia undecided or does Wikipedia knows naija is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by davidif: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by redsun(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
It is as baseless as Nigerian population census. A country without a structured database cannot have factual statistics.
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by Triggr(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color]Show her birth certificate
Re: Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) by moneyhungry(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
specter:
She saw it all.

hey boss, saw your pm a few weeks back but sadly I don't have access to my email anymore.
cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.