Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now (2887 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
SAPPHIRE FLASH CLUB
FIRSTINLAND BANK
MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION WITH A DIFFERENT
Open a savings account with N1000.00 (One Thousand Naira) and continue with a N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) monthly contribution with the Sapphire Flash Club of the First Inland Bank and receive a N50.00 Commission on every customer in your team and earn up to N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) in 4 practical steps.

Step 1:   You personally introduce 10 Customers to the bank who will be Contributing N500.00 monthly.
Step 2:      Your 10 Customers will also introduce their own 10 customers each
making each 100 Customers paying N500.00 monthly to the bank as contribution.
Step 3:   These 100 Customers will introduce 10 Customers each making 1000 Customers paying N500.00 monthly to the bank.
Step 4:      These 1000 Customers will introduce 10 Customers each making 10,000
Customers paying N500.00 monthly to the bank.

YOUR REWARD ON INVESTMENT
In 12 months you have contributed only N6,000.00 (Six Thousand Naira) to the bank, however you are paid commission amounting to over N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) before the year runs out.

NOW!
Step 1:      On your 10 Customers you receive N50 x 10  =   N500.00
Step 2:      On their 100 Customers you receive N50 x 100 =   N5,000.00
Step 3:      On their 1000 Customers you receive N50 x 1000 =N50,000.00
Step 4:      On their 10,000 Customers you receive N50 x 10,000 = N500,000.00

NOTE:
As long as your team of 10,000 Customers pay their monthly N500.00 Contribution you will receive N500,000.00 monthly.
Develop other lines as you could make more money.
YOUR ACCOUNT NO. IS YOUR G.S.M. NO.
You need an up-line to start, I’ll willingly be yours
You can withdraw your money anytime you wish from any branch of First Inland Bank.
Once you open the Account, you’ll receive a four digit password from the Bank as a text message.
You can access your account on the internet from the website of the bank using Phone No. & Password.
You will receive a text message crediting you with N50.00 on each customer brought into your team.
With your internet account you will have a list of all your customers you have received and their phone numbers.
Any month you don’t pay N500.00 you will lose commission.
You can introduce as many people as you want, if you start with.
   10   in four steps you get      N500,000.00
   20   in four steps you get      N1,000,000.00
   30   in four steps you get      N1,500,000.00
   40   in four steps you get      N2,000,000.00
   50   in four steps you get      N2,500,000.00

NOTE: After registration, make sure you request for (1) Manual (for your guide) (2) Form (which you will use to recommend other people).

The Truth is that you must register through someone who have registered already.
So, i encourage you to download this form attached, fill it and take it to any Firstinland Bank close to you.
As soon as possible, you own form will be given to you to build your own downline.
It is real, GRAB this OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2007
download it now
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by Ajosomi: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2007
Meshack, informed me about the First Inland Bank Offer, i went there saw for myself, and discovered it was real.

this is an opprotunity, don't let it slip by you. u can open the account for your sister, mother, father, son, daughter, or even for yourself. It is an investment.

The choice is yours. you can introduce someone else after your registration.

Goodluck
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2007
WELL MY NAIRALANDER YOU WILL ARRIVE VERY SOON,

I WAS UNABLE TO ATTACH THE FORM TO THE ABOVE REPORT.

BUT IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO INTRODUCE YOU,

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL, THEN I WILL SEND IT DIRECTLY TO UR BOX,
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS TO PRINT IT OUT, FILL AND SURMIT IT WITH N1000, TO ANY FIRSTINLAND BANK CLOSE TO U
THIS IS MY EMAIL. meshachuks@yahoo.com, or call 08063430420
I WISH U HAPPY INVESTMENT.

VERY SOON WE WILL BE MAKING SHAKARA FOR THOSE EMPLOYER WHO REFUSE TO GIVE US A CHANCE.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by st1(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2007
Na so e easy. Those guys na 419.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by saintchux(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2007
meshack:

SAPPHIRE FLASH CLUB

YOUR ACCOUNT NO. IS YOUR G.S.M. NO.

Why should a bank use gsm no as account no in a country where mobile phone theft is the other of the day.

Just visited firstinland bank web site & i did not see anything like that.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2007
Do not say what u do not know.
If you do know a product of a bank, what you do is to ask question. Do not just sit down at your house and make a wrong conclusion. After all you are not force into it. If you like u join, if you not like or have interest, u then live for those who have the interest.

Now get this clear, u claim u have visited their site, Did you click "Flashmecash"?, did u visit any of their branches?

The network Marketing just introduced. is being operated through flashmecash package by the Bank. And under the flashmecash package, ur phone no. is being use to operate it.

My their ignorant friend, i vehemently advice u to go to Firstinlandbank by ur self to see things by urself ok.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by zaree: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2007
d gsm acct is so gud .i use it n i recommend all 2 do so.its secured n easy 2 use
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2007
It is real, Grabb this opportunity.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2007
Do not allow this opportunity to slip you. U will definitely become great in the near future.
One lOve
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2007
Have you gone to confirm it at the Bank, that is First Inalnd Bank?
It is a big opportunity. Yes, you might not reap a huge divident now, it will increase at G.P level in the near future. Which depend how large your network is.
I still encourage you to think wise, and start earning you money Now.
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by meshack: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2007
the opportunity to become a millionaire in the near future is very very open but u need to start now to build ur downlines now
Re: Grabb This Opportunity In First Inland Bank Now by solomon201(m): 2:31am On Mar 05, 2007
this is a fine opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Chevron, Shell, Other Oil & Gas Openings: Apply / Bank Teller Job / Latest Recruitment At NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.