Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru (1115 Views)

Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) / Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by maxito27: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
In this article, Uche Aguoru had a direct contact with the Road Safety Officer FRSC who was shot by Rt. Hon. Chikwendu Kanu’s security aides. The affected official stated in clear terms that the Speaker was at the scene of the incident. Read Full story:

THE SHOOTING OF THE FRSC OFFICER IN ABIA STATE, THE TRUE STORY -By Uche Aguoru

I have read so many accounts by the usual defenders of the depraved oligarchy currently in place in Abia state, in defense of Rt. Honourable Chikwendu Kalu the speaker of the Abia House of Assembly over the shooting of armless road safety operatives in their legitimate duty post, 99.9 percent of the articles for want of what to say to defend the indefensible resorted to blaming the officers of the Corp for doing the duties they were assigned to do, and I begin to wonder where lies the conscience of men.

I have sat down quietly trying to disentangle what would make a public servant in the rank of the speaker of a state’s legislative assembly order the shooting of an armless officer if not for foolish pride and reckless show of power, the argument of whether or not the speaker was present at the scene of the incident, does not hold water, as the road safety men on the scene had insisted that the speaker was at the scene and personally ordered the shooting of the boy who challenged his wife in an argument.

I was disappointment when the police authorities forgot to come out with the usual accidental discharge fabrication to cover up and protect the image of the police and the speaker, I was even shocked when I didn’t hear the state government and the state house of assembly spokesman propound a theory of security threat on the live of the speaker and his wife along the highway that warranted an exchange of fire leading to the pumping of two live bullets in the buttocks of the young road safety officer Emeka Ogbujah attached to Umuika office of the FRSC.

What went wrong, why were there no excuses this time around to cover up the attempted murder of innocent Emeka Ogbujah, and his colleagues, according to Emeka’s account, though in an excruciating pain in his hospital bed, he managed to tell me that they tried to stop an over speeding vehicle whose occupants were not on seatbelt but instead of them to slow down and identify themselves with the usual esprit d,core, they sped past in an attempt to run them over and later reversed back with the man in the front jumping down from the vehicle and asking if they were so blind that they cannot identify Ogas wife, he (Emeka) shouted back at him, asking, who the Oga was that they can’t be stopped, and that was what angered the wife of the speaker who jumped down from the vehicle and ordered her details comprising of a policeman and DSS officer to beat them up, it was at that point that they tried to defend themselves against the armed security officers who were tearing away at their uniforms and beating them up, having seen that the FRSC operatives outnumbered her security details and cannot be easily beaten up despite the arms they were carrying, the speakers wife called the husband who did not waste time in arriving at the scene with more heavily armed policemen and went straight to his wife, and being in no mood to listen to any body or to find out what really happened, ordered the police men to shoot at them.

In my curiosity and in an attempt to excuse the speaker of any wrong doing in the shooting incident, I called the office of the spokesman of the FRSC Abia command and asked if the act setting up the road safety commission protects certain persons (e.g. Wives of political office holders) from being checked along the highways. And the answer I got was a cold NO. When I enquired further as to why the speaker was not allowed to see the victim in his hospital bed? They asked what if he had died, would he have come for his burial?

The excuse of over zealousness on the part of the policemen sounds very watery, according to eye witness accounts, the shootings were sporadic and the beatings random that he even mistook it for an armed robbery operation, while the official federal road safety vehicle was sprayed with live bullets and the battery seized, I can bet my last coin, that if not on orders, no trained security personnel can get that overzealous on an unarmed paramilitary officer, where then lies the spirit of esprit d,core?

My worry now is, if this type of treatment can be meted out on a federal agent on official duty, what will then happen to an ordinary Abian who mistakenly stands on the way of any of those we used our voters card to turn to an overnight tingod who by virtue of the position he occupies has become above the law?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Aguoru

1 Like

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by LUGBE: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
FRSC which way
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by coolcharm(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
You beat up public servants for carrying out their duty? And you shoot at them with guns and bullets bought with Niger delta oil money and taxes from ordinary individuals?

Is this how they will be doing in their Biafra?

1 Like

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by blazebright: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's one of the reasons I don't want Biafra to stand. They are too weak in leadership, they value power, money... Very greedy people. Take note am an igbo man.... Let the Government see into this and get the man arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. May God never allow Biafra to win.... God is by far stronger than them..

2 Likes

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2017
coolcharm:
You beat up public servants for carrying out their duty? And you shoot at them with guns and bullets bought with Niger delta oil money and taxes from ordinary individuals?

Is this how they will be doing in their Biafra?

These evil politicians gain legitimacy from the Nigeria flawed system. A system which doesn't uphold the sanctity of life. That conduct will have no place in Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by meezynetwork(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2017
FRSC needs to be carrying arms now
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by BUHARItesticles: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Over zealous police officers and imbecilic politicians are ruining Abia state. I blame Orji Kalu that brought Mumulistic TA that resulted to bloated akpa akpu Ikpeazu.Abia sorry!
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by chimah3(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Most FRSC staff are bunch of stupid, untrained, irresponsible officers! Especially the ones in Abuja!

What is their work really!?? Cus most of them in have turned themselves to traffic wardens.

I have no pity for any of them in that uniform. Sorry if my comment offend you.

4 Likes

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2017
FRSC self. Can be too stupid. If it's ordinary citizen like me, they will form mobile court because of extinguisher. Sorry to the guy who got served. It's so sad. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by gbolah1(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2017
blazebright:
That's one of the reasons I don't want Biafra to stand. They are too weak in leadership, they value power, money... Very greedy people. Take note am an igbo man.... Let the Government see into this and get the man arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. May God never allow Biafra to win.... God is by far stronger than them..
hmmm words of wisdom.
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Lessons:
Don't put your life on the line because of your damn job.
Uniform people are like political office holders they often intimate and exploit defenseless citizens. hence I have lost sympathy for them all.
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by SegunAdewole: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2017
blazebright:

It is the more reason why zoogeria has to be destroyed because zoogerian politics institutes oligarchic greed for power, impunity, viciousness that will have no place in Biafra.
In Biafra, a politician can NEVER earn more than teachers and lecturers so that only those who want to serve will really serve.
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
two wrongs does not make a right

but lets highlight

in ibadan frsc officials will go and stand at damaged part of the road to recklessly stop motorist
they do this mostly at early morning when workers are rushing to work not minding they get late

frsc official now collect bribe from public transporters
when they stop a bus the conductor puts 200 naira inside expired vehicle papers and go give them

the official do as if he's checking but alas he just retrieve the money

well

we all know politicians are useless evil people so am not surprised by his action..

i pray the man is completely healed...
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
pure madness from the speaker and personnel attached to them, this one of the reasons I dislike politicians.

1 Like

Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by ngona(f): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2017
its so shameful
Re: The Shooting Of The Frsc Officer In Abia State, The True Story -by Uche Aguoru by walemoney007(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria is truly a disgrace, if this same politician goes outside the country, to a place like South Africa,he is going to be really humble and loyal

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Scores Of Supporters Block President Buhari's Motorcade / Throwback: Watch This Educating Post-civil War Interview By Yakubu Gowon / See What Governor Udom Is Doing To Ensure 24 Hours Electricity In AKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.