Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures (28260 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Dumps PDP, Joins Osinbajo APC Tradermoni Train / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:
I hope the closed door never opens

NwaAmaikpe what do you have say?? grin
shocked

All I can say is..

Rest in Peace to the Daura President

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Willykoro(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
How come the door is closed and you have pictures. undecided tell us what you heard too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Narldon: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is..

Rest in Peace to the Daura President

LoL!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Acting Presido consolidating his power base in case of PMB kicking the bucket...
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Narldon: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
ItalianWine:

Bia, how many people have I started sharing NwaAmaikpe with?

If it a joke let it stop there. Enu go?

NwaAmaikpe cannot have an opinion without me. Did you hear me?

Haaaaa...

I Jump and Pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
APC your end of corrupt and hungers governance is near, your quit notice is in process.

Lying set of people in government.

Buhari is on the phone.

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by MTKbudapest(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
is the closed-door meeting going to end this recession or Bring Back Buhari (BBB)

well we are watch ur every move

nnamdi kanu had prayed in the evil forest so get ready for dead heroes of naija biafra and ndelta
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by ItalianWine(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:

Haaaaa...

I Jump and Pass cheesy

Good thing you're doing that if not grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eeeeee so watin is noting, all i need is for Nigeria needs good changes. angry sad undecided cry
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by osusuallstars: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
It was the same too much meeting that killed ACB.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by IPOBevangelist: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
The fear of PDP is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by juman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Confused apc.

Their government is not good.

Another party is needed in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
ikaboy:
APC sitting up cos of pdp's victory.
APC using taxpayers money to improve abroad economies, so that Nigerians will not think that they are looting should they invest their loots in Nigeria economy.

Let APC bring back taxpayers presidential jet from London and their loots.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by arsenal33: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
ikaboy:
APC sitting up cos of pdp's victory.
You like looters sha
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by bejeria101(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pdp is dead! If una like make una off light.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Aragon: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
it has happened

he was a good man

RIP

Just be careful when you are too obsessed with the DEATH of another person. Be very careful.
You might be a Youth that has not taken time to know or study what is going on in your Country so here is something for you
1. Nigeria has mainly one Source of income =OIL
2. That Oil sells for 130 - 165 $ Per Barrel
3. This happened for more than 10yrs
4. The Government did not Save
5. BUHARI came in and Oil Price crashed to 35dollars per Barrel and that is our major source of income.
6. Compare Venezuela and Nigeria who went through the same thing and you will begin to appreciate BUHARI. That very Rich Country of before, the people are starving and eating from dustbin. Whether a lot of you Youths that expects Magic over night from BUHARI realize it or not.. Buhari is the Miracle GOD gave to Nigeria otherwise people will be Killing and eating each others by now. Do you have any idea the kind of Money Nigeria is loosing cos of the OIL CRASH? Since it's the main income of the Country, where do you get money to Run and Sustain the Country? Yes things are rough as it should be due to OIL CRASH but you have no Idea what you would be going through if not for BUHARI. That you even have money to browse the net tells you are still surviving. Go to Venezuela and see what hardship is called. My advice there are lots of opportunities this government is bringing, look for them and Tap into it. Look towards Agriculture..Spend time on the business Forum otherwise Next year you might still be Complaining and wishing somebody death while your mates are cashing in and making Millions. The Choice is yours
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by nkemjacob2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Even if they decided to conduct an open door meeting, we've known their discussion topic.

Useless party
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by IbyOneGod: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
They are WASTING their time after being scared of PDP...Tear rubber 2019 is bubbling up as they will definitely sweep their stewppid party and their goofy faces with their witches and wizards symbol. SAI BUBU! you are a backward fellow
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Odelhorno1990: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
CRUDE AND SATURATED CROOKS CALLED GOVERNORS!

Meanwhile kindly contact RenMoney for as high as 4mn quick cash loan, no guarantor, no collateral and no hassle. Requirement: Salary earners in public and private companies and organisations. Call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 for 24hrs disbursement after application.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by mikejj(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
una don they do close door meeting so that una go increase bag of rice abi.that closed door will never open again,may d padlock spoil wen una dey inside.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by krushdripper(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
What kind of pastor becomes a prominent nigerian politician? Osinbajo you can't decieve me with humble face o.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
We are still waiting for the outcome of their last meeting
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by VEE2010(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
It is appalling that Nigeria do not have an active commander-in-chief of the armed forces. If truly there is, why can't they fly armed forces flag beside Osinbajo? The problem of Nigeria is not far from the old rtd. Generals.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by bashydemy(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2017
taylor88:
it has happened

he was a good man

RIP

Sorry for the death of your father?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by DTruthman: 1:25am On Jul 21, 2017
i thought it was a close door... which of the gov took the pix
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Igzhbt(m): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2017
perhaps this kind of meeting should have been held before now. atleast use the Governors against these yeye senators and rep members, PEPPER DEM GANG. we fo don dey peace mode since.

But i tell you, nothing good will come out of this meeting.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by CaptainFM1: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Aragon:

Just be careful when you are too obsessed with the DEATH of another person. Be very careful.
You might be a Youth that has not taken time to know or study what is going on in your Country so here is something for you
1. Nigeria has mainly one Source of income =OIL
2. That Oil sells for 130 - 165 $ Per Barrel
3. This happened for more than 10yrs
4. The Government did not Save
5. BUHARI came in and Oil Price crashed to 35dollars per Barrel and that is our major source of income.
6. Compare Venezuela and Nigeria who went through the same thing and you will begin to appreciate BUHARI. That very Rich Country of before, the people are starving and eating from dustbin. Whether a lot of you Youths that expects Magic over night from BUHARI realize it or not.. Buhari is the Miracle GOD gave to Nigeria otherwise people will be Killing and eating each others by now. Do you have any idea the kind of Money Nigeria is loosing cos of the OIL CRASH? Since it's the main income of the Country, where do you get money to Run and Sustain the Country? Yes things are rough as it should be due to OIL CRASH but you have no Idea what you would be going through if not for BUHARI. That you even have money to browse the net tells you are still surviving. Go to Venezuela and see what hardship is called. My advice there are lots of opportunities this government is bringing, look for them and Tap into it. Look towards Agriculture..Spend time on the business Forum otherwise Next year you might still be Complaining and wishing somebody death while your mates are cashing in and making Millions. The Choice is yours

Is it not just better to split this country?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by ricadogbenla: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2017
The rise of PDP is the beginning of wisdom for APC.Naija go better!
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures by Marlboro1: 5:13am On Jul 21, 2017
lailo:
close door?and u have d pictures?

grin grin grin grin grin Imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.