Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) (52049 Views)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
This life is full of many things, self determination, self esteem, hardwork...God bless her hustle
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Danemmy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Respect!!!!!
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by daddyiel(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amangwu is in Ohafia lGA
jonhemma11:
Mrs Joy Mark, from Amangwu, in Arochukwu LGA of Abia state is a hardworking widow who feeds her family from the money she makes by driving Keke.

According to her,she took to Keke driving  after the death of her husband Mr.  Mark Onwubiko who was a secondary school teacher.

Instead of going into prostitution, she decided to help herself and her family by riding Keke and by God's grace it has been sustaining me and my children.

Joy a mother of 3 said that she will appreciate it if large hearted individuals can come to her help as she has not been finding it very easy paying the school fees, house rent and feeding the family all alone with the proceeds from the tricycle.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/hardworking-widow-in-umuahia-takes-care.html?m=1
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She's not a smart mom...
Riding keke when she has a Honeywell?
this guy are you really ok? Don't make start thinking you are a mistake...seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
I love this
Hustle hard .. God go bless you IJN
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Its ok. May God bless her hustle.
A woman being a sole breadwinner in a family is not easy.

Woman being. *faints* shocked shocked
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Are you half as intelligent as she is?

Read what she wrote again, this time slowly.. Mr bebeto
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Trust me, God would always reward hard work.

I love my Igbo people ... their destiny is blessed forever!

O pari

Amarabae:
Its ok. May God bless her hustle.
A woman being a sole breadwinner in a family is not easy.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by EdwinB1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lovely
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by hilroy: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Professional photographer has cut out the numerous brown roofs as usual undecided
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:
So amazing..

Supermum!

Hey brazilian girl. Learn to spell correctly. Being brazilian is no excuse for your wild spellings.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful woman.

GOD will protect your children and they will make you happy the way I make my mum happy always.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She's not a smart mom...
Jesus Christ....chai.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Did you fail "use of English" in your year one?
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
She is hardworking no doubt..

This also confirms that there are no jobs in the East. I won't be surprised if she is learned.
Asides government work, you hardly see any well paying jobs there.

#Igbos go back home and rescue your home before it's too late. my one cent
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Are you half as intelligent as she is?

Read what she wrote again, this time slowly.. Mr bebeto

Shut up and take a peek at my signature, dimwit.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by ayamprecious: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:
God will bless the work of your hand madam

He will cause his face to shine upon you

With your prayer looks u are from mfm, that's how G. O PRAYS

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by juman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kai. A destroyed country.

May God bless her work.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Did you fail "use of English" in your year one?

No. But now you doubt your own proficiency. Mission accomplished. You'll be dropping lots of grammar bombs tomorrow. And I caused it. tongue
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:
I wish him the best of luck.

It's nothing new in NIgeria, women do what they must to survive, be it Ibo, Yoruba Itsekiri etc.

But are you sure na woman be that? shocked

Omoh see question
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Shut up and take a peek at my signature, dimwit.

I too know go kill you.. and for all we know, you might be a drop out like that or evening school student.

Fvck off my mention
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a smart mom...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I keep telling girls from there
Ashawo no be work.

This one has learnt the hard way.

How do you correlate this two statements.

Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Joyzeey(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a smart mom...

To slap u just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
ayamprecious:

With your prayer looks u are from mfm, that's how G. O PRAYS

Am a redeemer
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by iyzeek(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
while others are busy painting hotel rooms and offices with toto

Madam success i wish thee
Chai
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by patola080(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a smart mom...

I feel d pain of ur mom but she should have use drugs to send you back, if d woman want to do dat she will nt b doing dis
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by juman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
In many families the mother is the bread winners.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Emman8(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
I know this woman back then while serving in umuahia, around bende road
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Idango(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hardworking woman , keep it up.

Op why did you say instead of going into prostitution as if prostitution is the only other option available to women.

There are so many other things women can do. All the vocation where men are dominant women have ventured there and did not do badly.

It is only laziness and greed that drive some women into prostitution, so that should not be an alternative at all.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by ayamprecious: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Am a redeemer

Me. But m fond of DR. OLUKOYA

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by enimooko: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's PMB's fault
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by mozele(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:
I wish him the best of luck.

It's nothing new in NIgeria, women do what they must to survive, be it Ibo, Yoruba Itsekiri etc.

But are you sure na woman be that? shocked

no no no. That's a manwo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modern Day Slavery At GTB Contact Center / Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering / A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.