Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship (2387 Views)

How Far Would You Go To Find A Husband Or Wife? See This Kenyan Single Mom / POLL: How Far Would You Go For A Date? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by vivypretty(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
No time to beat around the bush.This is a simple question that needs an honest answer . if you were asked to delete all your social media account to save your relationship; Twitter, instagram, facebook, snapchat and the rest will you .
pls state the reason for decision
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by NairalandCS(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
I would if I'm absolutely sure nothing else with break the relationship.

Don't want to delete my presence online and still break up over something else and having to open new accounts.

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why will I have to delete my social media acct to save my relationship
How will that help my partner
Will it bring her back from the dead
Or will it put food on the table

As for other things I am willing to give to save my relationship
giving my body part like my kidney may be something I will have to give deep thought before donating
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin not too far
from Okokomaiko to Iyana Ishashi
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
IF i was dating beyonce or madonna or adele or shakira or jenifer lopez or alicia keys and any of them tell me to delete all my social media accounts, i wont think twice b4 deleting them.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
hell yea I can, that's if I'm not making money from it

my Facebook account has been hacked for close to a week now, I got my pages in there, did I die? No! how much more if it was gonna ensure the smooth sail of my relationship

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IF i was dating beyonce or madonna or adele or shakira or jenifer lopez or alicia keys and any of them tell me to delete all my social media accounts, i wont think twice b4 deleting them.

this is a poor person's mentality bro

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will in a flash.
Because I love him.
And can't lose him.
I won't regret it even if we eventually separate.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Brown14: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
the only account I can delete for her is my 2go....
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:
hell yea I can, that's if I'm not making money from it

my Facebook account has been hacked for close to a week now, I got my pages in there, did I die? No! how much more if it was gonna ensure the smooth sail of my relationship
such men shud be avoided, i have a friend who married early . her husband changes her phone number like every year, has all her social media passwords. we her friends have stopped chatting with her before dey say we wanna make her cheat
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sniper12:
such men shud be avoided, i have a friend who married early . her husband changes her phone number like every year, has all her social media passwords. we her friends have stopped chatting with her before dey say we wanna make her cheat

dunno why so married men have that mentality, some go as far as asking their wives not to talk to their single friends anymore
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I will in a flash. Because I love him. And can't lose him. I won't regret it even if we eventually separate.
do u sometimes feel inferior about yourself?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

this is a poor person's mentality bro
i rather date these mature ladies that are already made and delete all my social media accounts 4 any of them than date all these unstable, immature, unfaitful young girls we have around and keep my social media accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

do u sometimes feel inferior about yourself?
No, Madame
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Countrygirl(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
I can't, what happens if we break up
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No, Madame

then you shouldn't be enthusiastic about dropping everything concerning your life for someone who might not even lift a finger to save you
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
i rather date these mature ladies that are already made and delete all my social media accounts 4 any of them than date all these unstable, immature, unfaitful young girls we have around and keep my social media accounts.

generalisation and assumptions has been the downfall of many a great men
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Delete my social media accounts for a boyfriend, I dey mad?.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by TrapHedges(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
As far as mi dick can take me
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

generalisation and assumptions has been the downfall of many a great men
hmmm true though, but i hope you know that it is not my fault?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm true though, but i hope you know that it is not my fault?

how's that so if I may ask?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:

hahahhha
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by SmellingAnus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
As long as it has to do with love ... I have learnt one thing... " Never say Never".... grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
sigh
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Alphamale2017(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
I can't delete half for anybody. not even my wife. I am an internet marketer and freelancer. I need them if I tell u how many facebook account I get u go fear. my gmail account ? that one Na sea without end. I can't for anybody. Na online work I dey do so I need am

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

how's that so if I may ask?
the young ladies of these days are nothing to write home about.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
sigh
If you like frown. cheesy
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
the young ladies of these days are nothing to write home about.

what did I say about generalisation and assumptions?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
If you like frown. cheesy
my ex was like you but true love humbled her.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what did I say about generalisation and assumptions?
lol, well i hope i meet a different one.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
my ex was like you but true love humbled her.
LMAO. cheesy grin
I'm not your ex na. BTW, what makes you think I'm not humble in my relationship?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Shares Nude Photo, Says 'you Can Be The Baddest / Home Alone Y'all.. I Need A Bleep Boy : Nigerian Bad Girl Maheeda (photos) / Ladies In D House, Am I Too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.