Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby (1911 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by owxy22(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
My girlfriend called me this afternoon to help her scout for a job, I told her to come with her CV. She told me to have mercy on her that she is pregnant, from the way she sounded on phone, she is really suffering. Please I need your advice because I still feel guilty based on the fact that I had a few things to do with her too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
How can your girlfriend be pregnant, but not with your baby.
Are you sharing her with the whole community or local government?

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by dayleke: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seriously?!!
You mean u are one of the contributors?
Congrats bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by NairalandCS(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Lmfaooooo.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op this is strange case oo

Your gf is pregnant? But not for you?
I think you should offer more explanation oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Heheheeheh! This bros is just one of the prisoners in the 'friend zone' cell that is under the illusion that he is 'The Boyfriend', bros the fact that you 'chop' once, twice or are still chopping doesnt make you 'bobo' angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by nwajesus12(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
My girlfriend called me this afternoon to help her scout for a job, I told her to come with her CV. She told me to have mercy on her that she is pregnant, from the way she sounded on phone, she is really suffering. Please I need your advice because I still feel guilty based on the fact that I had a few things to do with her too.
I will call u AHBI
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Talk2Bella(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls explain further
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Talk2Bella(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

mehn poco you're Savage

hahahahhahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Then she isn't your girlfriend. The rightful boyfriend got her pregnant

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is this a statement or a question?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by bellenornor(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are the step-boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by mofeoluwadassah: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecidedso you need advice weather you should continue dating her abi [color=]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by owxy22(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Op this is strange case oo

Your gf is pregnant? But not for you?
I think you should offer more explanation oo
Talk2Bella:
Pls explain further
she said I should have mercy on her meaning I'm not the one and besides, its been three months since we saw last
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are lucky
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by owxy22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
undecidedso you need advice weather you should continue dating her abi [color=]
whether I should help or not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
More like your ex girlfriend is pregnant

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

You are all shades of hilarious! Yes, you still remind me of Disney's Pocohantas (and according to you) "with bigger boobs"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by kullozone(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
How is she your girlfriend?

To kee you dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Lol. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by alen4smith(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
and you still refer to her as your girlfriend? dem swear for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
she said I should have mercy on her meaning I'm not the one and besides, its been three months since we saw last
You guys are friends with benefit. She got impregnated by her main nigga, help if you want. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Talk2Bella(f): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:

long distance relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
This narration weak me...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by pterson(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's overwhelmingly overwhelming. That shows your preek has been playing the wrong game all along...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
You feel guilty because why exactly?
So how is she your girlfriend if she is carrying someone else's child?
Why are you trying to be a slave?
You need explain how this mess came being because it's very difficult to believe any of this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
owxy22:
so you mean your former gf needs your help and you feel the the need to help her?

Well if that is the case do what you fell is right cause you are the only one who knew what was going on in your relationship with her

I still don't know why you feel responsible for the pregnancy though
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by onlyme07(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Topic misleading

My ex-girlfriend.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
You guys are friends with benefit. She got impregnated by her main nigga, help if you want. grin
sis you I think you make a lot of sense
I think this bro is side guy grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who is giving birth to these weak men i see everywhere on nairaland these days. Coming here to tell us your girl is shifty and she's got another man's baby in her womb. I feel like giving you a serious 'angry' slap!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
sis you I think you make a lot of sense
I think this bro is side guy grin grin
They're both aware of that. Dude has his main chick while she has her main nigga. It happens. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
They're both aware of that. Dude has his main chick while she has her main nigga. It happens. grin
grin twisted relationships grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) / Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. / Twins In Nairaland Let Meet Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.