Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? (1391 Views)

Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by IDnoble1: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I live in a flat where mice( small rats, Eku ajeloju onile) cohabit with us. But their disturbance was/is getting unbearable and I decided to get rid of them with poison. so I bought a rat poison and dropped it in their usual feeding zone. They ate the poison and no rat mortality recorded in my apartment.
I raised the issue among my friends and they suggested a tested and trusted rat killer called Ratco. I applied it as prescribed on the guide. They ate it but lo and behold, the mice are still running around healthily in my house ooo.
So,is there any one that has experienced this before or has another option I can adopt because the mice are becoming more nuisance here and its getting unbearable for me.

Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by hotdealz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Use that rat gum

1 Like

Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by IDnoble1: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
hm
Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by IDnoble1: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
hotdealz:
Use that rat gum
Rat gummm? for mice in my house?......lol
they will just by eyeing it from afar, even if you use fish or meat as bait. they have advanced more than that

1 Like

Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
IDnoble1:

they will just by eyeing it from afar, even if you use fish or meat as bait. they have advanced more than that
Use kill and Dry
Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by Laird(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Mix small cement with crayfish and sprinkle on the ground and give the rat to eat and gum it's intestine and kidney..

Make sure Children are not around where the crayfish and cement is put/ sprinkled on the griund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by Syphax(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
IDnoble1:

It seems like you didn't greet Mama Kelechi the last time you visited the village

1 Like

Re: Photo: Are Rats Now Resistant To Rat Poisons? by kevinodili(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm...i jux dey laff u...rats dey play temple run for my house,rats for my house no dey fear again,dem dey follow us watch tv

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits As Pets / 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale / Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.