Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available (507 Views)

8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words / See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Heavenlymind2: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Do you want your child/ward to perform exceptionally in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Basic science and technology and Further Mathematics, then you are in the right thread.
I have experience teaching and preparing students for WAEC, Jamb, Internal exams etc. I also have this unique way of breaking down each subject bit by bit based on the Level of understanding of the student as I believe that no student is too dull to reach his/her potential in academics if handled by a well experienced tutor.
If you live in portharcourt and u need my services pls call 08136076604 or email nonpareil4554@gmail.com

it's not all about the money I derive joy showcasing my result oriented abilities in bringing out the latent abilities in every student.
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Only you 6 subjects?

Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Heavenlymind2: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Only you 6 subjects?
lol
all those courses are integral part of my field of study and over the years I have tutored student on those subjects
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
What's your field sir?
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Heavenlymind2: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
What's your field sir?
chemical engr
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Heavenlymind2:

chemical engr

grin

Swerve abeg. I studied computer engineering for instance so that means I can teach

Maths, computer, Technical drawing, basic science, basic tech, further mathematics abi?

Continue. The hustle is real!
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Heavenlymind2: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

Swerve abeg. I studied computer engineering for instance so that means I can teach

Maths, computer, Technical drawing, basic science, basic tech, further mathematics abi?

Continue. The hustle is real!
ur opinion though
I have been teaching 3 of those subjects even before I got admission.
An engineering graduate who cannot teach maths, physics, basic science And F.maths shouldn't be called a graduate.
And am wondering why u re taking the post personal. is it not left for the person who needs my services to find out if I can perform?
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Heavenlymind2:

ur opinion though
I have been teaching 3 of those subjects even before I got admission.
An engineering graduate who cannot teach maths, physics, basic science And F.maths shouldn't be called a graduate.
And am wondering why u re taking the post personal. is it not left for the person who needs my services to find out if I can perform?

No vex. I can teach Further mathematics and maths effectively as far as O'level is concerned. But I stick to those two subjects strictly making researches everyday. Rather than having a wide varieties of subjects. My opinion though.

If not for the condition of the country. Engineering graduates are not meant to be teachers.
Re: Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available by gratefulheart(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Can you teach technical drawing?
Your location?

(1) (Reply)

Eight Years Since Leaving Secondary School. / Where Are The CSI Experts??? Abeg, Help Us Catch This Murderer. / Referencing And Bibliographies In Research Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.