Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? (2642 Views)

Question:How Do I Start Up Charity Organizations? / See Face Of Pedophile Exposed By Father Of 11 Year Old Girl He Tried To Seduce / 7 Types Of Women Who Would Likely Cheat On Their Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Men please ,dont waka pás..... Divulge a few techniques
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
creamylicious:

Lolz
Do you have a flat ass?
I like it flat and skinny though grin.
Anyways, just be urself.
A mans mind can make a woman sexy whether she is ugly or pretty or skinny or fat.

3 Likes

Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Some men like it flat,some like it fleshy.
It all depends on the mans taste.
Just be urself and someone will appreciate you with or without an ass. Hope am not sounding perverse
Lol grin
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
ask adesuwa etomi cc banky w
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Lol.... U nat well
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by olu1759(m): 4:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Constant doggy will make it come out,thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by donjon: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Good character mostly plus some inteligence to cap it

3 Likes

Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2017
olu1759:
Constant doggy will make it come out,thank me later.
thats not proven
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by don4real18(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
creamylicious:
Confidence by the lady... Once there is a sexual chemistry, gbam... You got him.
By the way, there are sex positions that enhances the size of the butt. I'm talking from experience
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
don4real18:

Confidence by the lady... Once there is a sexual chemistry, gbam... You got him.
By the way, there are sex positions that enhances the size of the butt. I'm talking from experience
teach me, teach me teach me pleeeeeeaaaassseeee
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by don4real18(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
creamylicious:
teach me, teach me teach me pleeeeeeaaaassseeee
Your man's hand must be very adventurous as it involves continuous massaging of the butt...
The best position will be when you are riding which gives the man(like myself) freedom to massage your butt while on his back.
Another is the doggy position (not too effective) especially when your man is as long as I am and can't fully enter your VeeJay. It should be the perfect size to enable his pelvic region slam that booty
The third is similar to the 2nd but more effective, lie face down, your feet slightly apart to allow for entry and let him ram like a machine
The last is letting him sit with his back to the wall while you hold the window burglary as support grin as you go up, down, up, down. Don't give him a penile fracture if it gets really intense... They are all butt exercises but comes with pleasure.
You can supplement with butt exercises that includes arching your back (stomach going forward) parting your legs and going up, down, up, down... Remember to keep your back arched and still as we (yes, we) are working on your butt
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
don4real18:

Your man's hand must be very adventurous as it involves continuous massaging of the butt...
The best position will be when you are riding which gives the man(like myself) freedom to massage your butt while on his back.
Another is the doggy position (not too effective) especially when your man is as long as I am and can't fully enter your VeeJay. It should be the perfect size to enable his pelvic region slam that booty
The third is similar to the 2nd but more effective, lie face down, your feet slightly apart to allow for entry and let him ram like a machine
The last is letting him sit with his back to the wall while you hold the window burglary as support grin as you go up, down, up, down. Don't give him a penile fracture if it gets really intense... They are all butt exercises but comes with pleasure.
You can supplement with butt exercises that includes arching your back (stomach going forward) parting your legs and going up, down, up, down... Remember to keep your back arched and still as we (yes, we) are working on your butt
i dont
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by don4real18(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
creamylicious:
i dont even like turning the butt for him to see when doing the do....some sexualpositionshecravesfor, because of low self esteem, i deny him the pleasure
That's wrong, totally wrong... You should be proud of your body and never have low self-esteem cos of it.
Do you know that there are many ladies out there who craves for what you have
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by creamylicious(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
don4real18:

That's wrong, totally wrong... You should be proud of your body and never have low self-esteem cos of it.
Do you know that there are many ladies out there who craves for what you have
taa!!!! crave wetinabeg oooo
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by don4real18(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
creamylicious:
taa!!!! crave wetinabeg oooo
Well, I haven't seen you but I bet you are beautiful just the way you are
Re: Question; How Do Flat Ass Ladies Seduce Their Partners? by Draslo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
creamylicious:
thats not proven
Actually it's kinda true

(1) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Arrested For Her Nude Pics / Nigerian Supplier Of Lithium Ore / A Free Advice To Mukina2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.