Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos (32543 Views)

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Narldon: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
ItalianWine:

somebody is finding my trouble this night. undecided

Have you ever seen the sun shine at night? I'm sure you don't want to see it this night...okay o embarassed

Madam, Are you Hungry??

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin shocked grin

Ambode should get Davido arrested quickly o

Since froggie sang FALL, things have just been falling in Lagos anyhow!

The other day it was a tree

Next was a container

This one now is a truck full of poo!

Prophet Davido!!!

1 Like

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by ItalianWine(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:

Madam, Are you Hungry??

Oh no this what I've been waiting for. grin

Someone who is always in her bedroom when she is on nairaland looking for other people's boyfriend to masturbate her fantasy with is asking me who is hungry. If you don't remove that your hand from your mouth like a child suckling his hands when their is no d**k to nibible on, you'll see what I'll do to you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Freeman59: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op please Where's the septic tank?? You need to check up the meaning of septic tank on Google
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by AuroraB(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
The pooh don pour for floor na big men pooh for Surulere,Yaba and Festac be all this..lastma go use their hand cover nose...for those wey dey afternoon shift..

This kind of emergency if you call 767 or 112 the Customercare would ask for description..you know the rest even Lagos Rescue Company no go show face.

Na trailer fit carry this pooh truck comot for road. No human effort

Na Highway Managers go wash tire tomorrow.

Click like if you think rain go wash the pooh enter lagoon this evening or tomorrow.

BTW where is Mynd44 sef
Nwoke'm idikwa alright cheesy grin :- angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Narldon: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
ItalianWine:

Oh no this what I've been waiting for. grin

Someone who is always in her bedroom when she is on nairaland looking for other people's boyfriend to masturbate her fantasy with is asking me who is hungry. If you don't remove that your hand from your mouth like a child suckling his hands when their is no d**k to nibible on, you'll see what I'll do to you. undecided

I CAN'T AND I WON'T DRAG MYSELF DOWN TO YOUR NADIR OF SELF-PITY AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM. smiley

I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED, BECAUSE THE IDLE MIND IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.

BESIDES, TRY TO IMPROVE ON YOUR PUNCTUATION AND CORRECT YOUR GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR VIEWING MY PROFILE. WELL, I GUESS YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!

NwaAmaikpe, come and carry your village wife undecided

smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by estheremma(f): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
whizzyleejr:
The area go dey smell till the end of this monthcheesygrin Heavy ladened weak vehicles

1 Like

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by ItalianWine(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:

I CAN'T AND I WON'T DRAG MYSELF DOWN TO YOUR NADIR OF SELF-PITY AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM. smiley

I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED, BECAUSE THE IDLE MIND IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.

BESIDES, TRY TO IMPROVE ON YOUR PUNCTUATION AND CORRECT YOUR GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR VIEWING MY PROFILE. WELL, I GUESS YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!

NwaAmaikpe, come and carry your village wife undecided

smiley smiley

Haha....stop calling his name cos he's not coming over to rescue you or give you validation for your attempt to display your imbecelic sense. You're on your own from this point. grin

Look at this alika o, how many software did you use to clear that darkness in that picture. Is it that you're habitually in the dark or your obessive self-indulgence with your genital in the night has made you timid about anything belonging to using your senses?

I know you need some help go somewhere else. Don't bring your moronic dumbass close to my territory and have your shady black ass with the monkeys your share genetic resemblance with. Iranu. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hope it spill it content everywhere because yellowbar people like poo grin cheesy grin
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by proff010: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
what is inside the septic tank.
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Flintstone06(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Narldon and italianwine grin grin grin

Been a while I have seen two ladies fight over what iyam not understanding. undecided

Could this be because of NwaAmaikpe? sad shocked shocked

Anywaiz, you girls brightened my day already, you can do more! grin grin
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Thank God it was empty.
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Rushing to see poo scattered everywhere. Where is the poo? Mtchew
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Rushing to see poo splashed everywhere. Where is the poo? Mtchew
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by michaelmo11(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
This is not a septic tank, but a waste tanker. A septic tank can't be moving around nau, it is mostly linked to a soak-away chamber. A septic tank is made of concrete, plastic etc. It is a common feature of residential homes in Urban settlements.
Re: Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
MTKbudapest:

for what
for the FALL

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Police Officers Escape Death In Third Mainland Crash / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.