Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court (26171 Views)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sacked member of the House of Representatives, Herman Hembe has told the Supreme Court that he has spent all the salaries he collected as a member of the lower legislative chamber.

Hembe said this in reaction to the court’s order, which compelled him to refund the salaries.

“I have tried very hard to raise a loan to enable me comply with the above order of the honourable court, but have not yet succeeded,” read a letter he wrote to the court.

“This honourable court in its judgement declared the primaries conducted by the 2nd respondent from 7th to 10th December, 2014 null and void and this granted the appellants relief four in her originating summons as reproduced in the judgement’s of this honourable court

“The court in its judgement struck out the appellants grounds of appeal numbered 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, as well as the appellants issues 2 and 3 in her brief of argument and issue 2 of my brief of argument, the issues having been distilled from grounds of appeal that had been struck out.

“The appellant’s notice on appeal and brief of argument and the briefs of 1st, 2nd and 3rd respondents are exhibited herewith am marked exhibits B, C, D, E and F respectively.

“I am applying to this honourable court to set aside the consequential orders against me. I had raised a preliminary objection against the appellant’s originating summons, which was upheld by the trial court and court of appeal, but was overruled by this honourable court,” he wrote in a letter.

Hembe was sacked as the lawmaker representing Vandeikya/Konshisha federal constituency of Benue State on June 23.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/20/spent-salaries-received-sacked-rep-hembe-begs-supreme-court/

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
No, you must pay back

32 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by anibi9674: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
sell your house and your car.

41 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
*yinmu undecided #so quick

#wat do u spent it on_________ shocked

Efcc mode activated grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by edoboy33(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
one of the guys disgracing we politicians

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by omenka(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funny enough, my friends and I were discussing this a couple of days back, and I held the opinion it would be quite difficult for Herman to repay the monies he collected over the period under consideration. cheesy

Now look at this.

My good friend Andrew won't like this one bit. cheesy

I feel for the ex member though.. Very tough times ahead. Maybe Dickson can help. wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
On what sir?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Modsenemy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Deceitful politician . And his people are suffering o.

Till date I hate any politician that comes out of benue . They only loot for themselves and forget their people

I served in vandeikya and they still owe me a full service year salary
Even tho the L.g chairmen kept lying that they would pay .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
His salary account number should be trace using bvn and forfeited.Including his property he acquired through constituency allawee and the 44 million naira bribe.I know the court will dance to his tone.Who still remember #Hembegate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
But it is not his fault nau. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by MediumStout(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
sad
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by esthel(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
this Hembe really got served, you must return that money o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Grundig: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
I doubt anyone, including the judge was expecting you to return the money. The main koko be say, you have moved your bags and baggages out of national assembly, the official quarters and handed over all paraphernalia in your possession.

You can try again in 2019. Toodles!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Prince081: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Spent with prostitutes in the US. You must pay.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
CC MYND44 CC LASTICLALA
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
If he is asked to pay, would the money be given to his successor?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Modsenemy:
Deceitful politician . And his people are suffering o.

Till date I hate any politician that comes out of benue . They only loot for themselves and forget their people

I served in vandeikya and they still owe me a full service year salary
Even tho the L.g chairmen kept lying that they would pay .
Benue is cursed with useless politicians.
The youths have to resolve to learning a skill or trade.
Most workers in Benue are civil servants and they are not being paid regularly.
The only saving grace is the fertile soil which results in the low cost of food.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by vecman222(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
omenka:
Funny enough, my friends and I were discussing this a couple of days back, and I held the opinion it would be quite difficult for Herman to repay the monies he collected over the period under consideration. cheesy

Now look at this.

My good friend Andrew won't like this one bit. cheesy

I feel for the ex member though.. Very tough times ahead. Maybe Dickson can help. wink

Dickson won't even look his side,cos his club is on the verge of dying off since the coming of Ace of spade.so hembe is on his own...

I was so happy when I heard the news about his sack,that guy is a tout & a cultist..empowering people like Jonathan, making him live like his untouched.

Saw him in they club(banks) in Abj,hailed the ido*t and jokingly asked him to pay for my jack Daniels omo the guy lock up as if him no even hear me..since that day I no wan use ear hear him name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by caesaraba(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol! How do they expect him to still have that cash?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by caesaraba(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
vecman222:

Dickson won't even look his side,cos his club is on the verge of dying off since the coming of Ace of spade.so hembe is on his own...

Exactly. D4 is old news now. Ace and Okiki are the rave currently.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by omenka(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
vecman222:

I was so happy when I heard the news about his sack,that guy is a tout & a cultist..empowering people like Jonathan, making him live like his untouched.

Saw him in they club(banks) in Abj,hailed the ido*t and jokingly asked him to pay for my jack Daniels omo the guy lock up as if him no even hear me..since that day I no wan use ear hear him name
Hmm. Forget oo. It's like Dickson used some jazz in D4 o! Ace is fast losing its customers back to D4! Dickson still smiles to the bank every other weekend, and things are about to get better since the protracted strike is about to be suspended.

As per Hembe and Kokos, just free that one. Those two go waaaaaay back! Ain't nothing anyone can do about that.

Regardless, I don't see Dickson helping him even if he has the dough. Money is never enough for politicians.

So because him no gree hecho for your booze na hin you dey provoke till now. cheesy cheesy

Me na Sofa Lounge I been see am. Dude was trying to negotiate one broad. Couldn't stop laughing. He was apparently sad high as fvck. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ehiscotch(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
CC LALASTICLALA
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

The court did not specifically ask him to refund so so and so amount. grin
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Ogashub(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by adekhingz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
LESSON:Don't keep all your eggs in one basket
#Be wise always save for the future and unforseen circumstance
But he may not be saying the thruth though
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by yeyeboi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na so
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Judolisco(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dis one weak me oh and I dey pity d man
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by samguru(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
hen sell your house for lekki phase one and that one for asokoro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Oni83: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Meets Okorocha As He Visits Owerri On A Business Trip / Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation / Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.