Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) (37226 Views)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

I no wan talk my mind
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai NPF make una do your work,if you find him put a bullet in his head and peace will reign
That's d best option

1 Like

Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by shamo92(f): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Honestly my exact thought
soberdrunk:
Nigerian police sha!!! So in 2017 and with the level of technology in the world today, its this black and white picture we will be using to look for this criminal??! Plus they didnt even attach any reward...... angry
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Turbocharged: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this story. Even the picture my father took in 1960, during the Independence celebration, looks better than this.
Secondly, that shorts look like what footballers used to wear in the days of Emmanuel Okala and Thunder Balogun.
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
funny country
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:
Who still remembers this SEAT-GAME??

smiley smiley
The seat game is not far fetched. But you fine though. I'm interested in knowing you
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by burakado17: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=58663995]Nigerian police sha!!! So in 2017 and with the level of technology in the world today, its this black and white picture we will be using to look for this criminal??! Plus they didnt even attach any reward...... angry[/quote who ever trusted them
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Williams1245(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Nigeria Police is so useless.

You want the public to help you find him
Instead of releasing a clear picture taken with a 30-pixel digital camera that will show all his features well

You released a picture that looks like it was taken pre-slave trade days.

All I see is a man that looks like Olaudah Equiano.

For once, you've made sense�
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by MadCow1: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerian police sha!!! So in 2017 and with the level of technology in the world today, its this black and white picture we will be using to look for this criminal??! Plus they didnt even attach any reward...... angry

Someone who has bee arrested before and the Nigerian Police is 2017 does not have a simple Camera phone to take a proper photograph.
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by cooltola(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2017
I do not know why a crime commited by a person is contributed to a whole tribe. Most Igbos are not criminal so please stop generalizing a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by naija4jump: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by dust144(m): 2:17am On Jul 21, 2017
jbaby265:
kidnapping.... igbos
high class robbers... igbos
drugs trafficking... igbos
child trafficking.. igbos
EVANS.. IGBO

I wonder where you're from pls don't mention it.

it gives me concern how one tribe will give birth to all these and still want their own country abi sovereign land
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by nefertitiram: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2017
How much una go pay? angry
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Jj222(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2017
pls where is Evans. has APC government freed him? pls I want to kno.

1 Like

Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Pylony(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
So in this 21st century, the Nigerian Police would want to tell us they don't keep photo details of criminals in their archives?

And from the visible details in this picture as displayed, the criminal is in handcuffs indicating that he was once in their custody and they fail to get a quality photo of him, his height and all other features and kept it safe in his crime-file as it is done else were.

As Policing the world over is more all about information gathering where every body features on a criminal such as tattoo or birth deformity are pictured and recorded and it's getting digitalized and easy our own police seems to be living in the 50's if this is the poor quality black and white facial photo of a MOST WANTED criminal they'll dish out to public, then the criminal most have covered hundreds of kilometers or even out of the country as we speak.
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by innoreality(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Why don't U suggest banishment (to their sovereign Land) for them and have ur rest since u have seen them as so great a bad set of pple?
jbaby265:
kidnapping.... igbos
EVANS.. IGBO

it gives me concern how one tribe will give birth to all these and still want their own country abi sovereign land
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Most of the criminals terrorizing the Ph are from Imo state, but the news people wont say that. angry
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
jbaby265:
kidnapping.... igbos
EVANS.. IGBO

How are u sweet bae
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by princeifynicky(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Manson1:
Contact Us Today:
Mr.... I believe you can do better to have a unique design of your own than plagiarizing someone flyer. Haba!
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by ogaub(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

lol
d reward is dat u will b ftc next time
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by Saxifrage12(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
No mind them.
Re: Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) by crowntech: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
cassidy1996:
you dey mind them, 2017 nothing like mugshot

criminal attacking police, i think our police are not well trained......

(1) (2) (Reply)

SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.