Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test (28057 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Handsomebeing:
When Billy my uncle was the director I no enter is it now that they will pick my own younger brother?
You think it is every relative that wants d best for their relatives? They'd prefer u to lick their feet's than b instrumental to your financial independence.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by emmymdk: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
You don't have time travel machine?? Lolzz

To 1970? babe Abeg, even the machine go vex for u to take am such back
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Nackzy: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls can someone share free past questions here n stop asking for 2000 to download...try n be a good fellow for once
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by deepwater(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
dustydee:

To be fair, after the delays, some here and naijahotjobs got their offer letters after that protest.
Going for a final interview does not mean you have gotten the job. Just don't give up.
You don't get my point, we didn't have to protest to get offer letters bro, the leader of that protest (I have forgotten his moniker) got the offer.
Strike the Shepherd and scatter the sheep
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by malware: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:

I wipe for my Nation! It is well with the masses

You wipe This thread isn't for you.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by nmreports: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
The recruitment process, stages, error issues and a host of other things.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by dustydee: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:

You don't get my point, we didn't have to protest to get offer letters bro, the leader of that protest (I have forgotten his moniker) got the offer.
Strike the Shepherd and scatter the sheep
True, no one has to protest before getting a job offer. I followed it for a while on the other site and indeed he got the offer, along with others. I was a bit disappointed when his tone changed after that.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by kikilove(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:
Received a Mail from DPR... they invited me for Aptitude Test, but they dated it 1st August 1970 as the date of the exam and no venue was indicated. Sent a mail to them and yet to get a reply, I ignored them.

I can't come and kill myself
I got the same thing. Couldn't even login to confirm it

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Gourdoinc(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:

I wipe for my Nation! It is well with the masses
how big is your yansh that you are "wiping" for all of us (the nation). what did you eat to warrant such a huge dump

3 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by hibee4uall(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Mine is not DPR test...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Handsomebeing(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
You're very correct... Thank God everyone is doing well... He can't even travel home now because of shame...
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MzGucchi(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
I just got the SMS invite, mine is on the 25the of this month, that is on Tuesday in pH.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by yusufhaji(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:
Received a Mail from DPR... they invited me for Aptitude Test, but they dated it 1st August 1970 as the date of the exam and no venue was indicated. Sent a mail to them and yet to get a reply, I ignored them.

it's probably a typographical error. U should know they meant 1st August 2017. Bro I will advice u report to the venue in that date and show it to them like that
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Inspire01: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:

same here mine is January 1st 1970
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Inspire01: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
yusufhaji:
it's probably a typographical error. U should know they meant 1st August 2017. Bro I will advice u report to the venue in that date and show it to them like that
I doubt because mine is January 1st 1970 and no venue can't even login to verify from d main site

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by kaypound(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2017
I
Inspire01:
same here mine is January 1st 1970
Mine is also 1st Jan 197O.
Have you been able to login and what the next step now.
I'm going for experienced mechanical hire.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by mapist(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:

I just dint wanna be too pessimistic. The whole test idea is just a facade. They already know who they want. How could the HR dept have made such a glaring error; you even notified them of same yet, no response. Smh.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by udoh2k: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
thanks op for the info. and for those dt posted links, God bless.
I wish all of us success.
I know some1 dt passed thru similar process and got Nnpc job.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Great TIPS....I wish us all well
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MyMouth(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
LexMacquin:

Quite sad, but lets flip the table for a second shall we..

If you had a sister prepping for the aptitide test as well, and then a friend of a friend who's connected, offers to give her automatic employment independent of her test results. What will be your advice to her?
I go to church and give thanks giving grin

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by mapist(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Op stop this madness right now, you talk as if your know what it takes to get into such organization in Nigeria.

2011 NNPC exam, done and dusted, got invitation letters for final interview, went for same and nobody in the country was called thereafter, was it on NAIRALAND or naijahotjobs (can't remember) we raised money to make publications in the dailies and organized a rally, the spoke man then Dr. Levi ajunuma died that Sunday from plane crash in Lagos. Rumors had it that he was to come and address the protesters the next Monday. RIP cry

2012/13 new application, wrote the test again, done and dusted, Phillips consulting even sent us congratulatory messages and said they would get in touch in a fortnight, omo na four years we dey go so, we no see their hand let alone the touch.

Bitter truth remains, federal character means awarding job opportunity slots to governors and traditional rulers at the detriment of the youths! angry

Strike the Shepherd and scatter the sheep undecided

I can feel the frustration from your write up; woe unto these useless elites.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2017
MyMouth:

I go to church and give thanks giving grin

Lmao! 20% tithe + extra 10% for pastor's personal miscellaneous.

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by saintdennison19(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Please recheck your profile, date of aptitude test has changed....
Best of Luck all....
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by NickD(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:

I had two applications with two different mails which I submitted only one...I got approval for the one I submitted but the one in which there was an incomplete application I got a mail with an invite for test dated 1970 as well. So I believe u must have made an incomplete application. I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Josefemo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gud Afternoon nairalanders,pls I lost the book where i wrote the password for my login on the DPR portal,please how can I retrieve my password
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Inspire01: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
kaypound:
I
Mine is also 1st Jan 197O.
Have you been able to login and what the next step now.
I'm going for experienced mechanical hire.
I'm unable to login since i got d email, mine is human resource graduate training
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by sekeyso(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg who go buy my own invite slot, human resources officer ph zone...just for a token grin
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by thunderbabs: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Those of you lucky to get invites for the dpr tests are just going to write the tests to help d directors and ogas at the top fulfill all righteousness dt the employment process followed due process whereas they know what they want to do.

Teeming youths write and pass, gets congratulated sef but only the dudes who just finished schooling abroad get the jobs.

Naigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by donaldinho111: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Josefemo:
Gud Afternoon nairalanders,pls I lost the book where i wrote the password for my login on the DPR portal,please how can I retrieve my password
Go to the log in page, input ur email add and click on forgot password. It will be sent to your email to change
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Ojemedad: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
I have the past questions
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by jayloms: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria mata weak me I nor go lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Aptitude Test / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit / My Most Important Job At 5000naira/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.