Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 (1183 Views)

The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / The Most Funny And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 / BE SINCERE!! Can You Sell Your WAEC Result For ₦800 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 by AyotossFund(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is the most funny and useless WAEC result for the year 2017, even the WAEC officers wrote a note to the owner of the result.

WAEC OFFICIALS: Dear Salako Sulaimon we are very grateful for the love you have for our Organization (WAEC), so on behalf of the entire African Countries and our Organization (WAEC) we hereby Award You as Our Best Customer Because we discover that u have been patronizing us for the past six (6) years without passing any of the exam, so we are hereby advising you to stop wasting your parent money, so please and please don’t ever register for WAEC again in your life if you don’t want THUNDER to bless you and your family.

Note: This post is solely the property of chibbyRJ and AyotossFund, this must not be posted in any website without the prior permission of the authors. Contact us chibbyRJ@gmail.com and Ayotossfund@gmail.com

Or visit our website www.chibbyRJnaija. and www.HotAyotossGossip.

Re: The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 by malificent(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 by Mcy56(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
"Worstest" did you say? shocked Is this a joke or for real

Ok. I take it to be a joke because its in the joke section.

Modified: OP, this must be your WAEC result.
Re: The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 by jayied(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Did waec reeli wrote that shit after d result. Abi na Op hand work
Re: The Most Worstest And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 by Elfree: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is obviously a joke besides what manner of result is expected from "OLODO international grammar school"...all these kids and their waec wahala,I wish everyone of them luck

(1) (Reply)

+18 Earthquake Ass / Don't Leave Me Challenge Funniest Compilation Ft King Bach, Josh2funny, Tyga / Hello Guinness World Records Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.