Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger (886 Views)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / The Erroneous Doctrine Of Great Tribulation Before Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by alBHAGDADI: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Before I begin, I'll like you to scroll down to view the picture on this thread. It depicts Jesus flogging people while asking them to tell him when he ever told them that he is God. The picture describes the mindset of Muslims on earth. They believe Jesus isn't God and should not be worshipped as Christians do. Their doctrine says Jesus Christ will come back one day to condemn Christians who have equated him with God.

Such doctrine is very dangerous to mankind and even the Muslims who hold such view. Let's see how dangerous it is.

Christians believe that a time will come when the Antichrist will roam the earth killing and persecuting Christians. Common sense will tell you that this Antichrist will be a man that will have many men do his bidding. He will use those men to kill Christians.

It is no longer a new thing to hear Muslims claim Jesus was a Muslim and that they, Muslims, follow and obey him more than Christians. They believe he never claimed to be God. Do you know one more thing they also believe in? They believe he will come back to earth and condemn Christians for lying that he's God.

It is this believe of Muslims that the Antichrist will exploit. He will simply just fashion a man to claim that he is Jesus Christ. This man will rebuke Christians for saying he is God's Son and even God. This he will most likely do from mecca. That why Jesus warned...

Mathew 24:26
Therefore if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go forth; or 'Behold, in the inner rooms,' do not believe.

Muslims all over the world will be emboldened in their faith by the declaration of the false Jesus. As we all know, they have been looking for approval of their faith. They've search every verse of the Bible and have even claimed that all the biblical prophets were Muslims, all to no avail. When a false Jesus endorses their belief, they will become emboldened and hardened in their faith to the point of willing to do anything.

At that point, all it will take is for the imposter to order for the killings of all Christians who called Jesus God and anyone who fails to accept Islam. That is when even the moderate Muslims will become worst than the most dreaded terrorist ever known to mankind. All these years, they have struggled to accept Jesus as the way, yet here is "jesus" telling them that their own way is the right way. That's equivalent to telling a man what he wants to hear so as to get what you want from him.

At this point, they will be willing to kill any Christian cos they will believe that following the orders of a prophet is equal to pleasing God. Jesus Christ said

John 16:2

They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

Have you ever wondered why Muslims have been allowed into Europe? They were allowed by the godless authorities who know that they are too few to successfully eradicate Christians when the time comes. They need more hands. Many of these godless people in Europe are homosexuals, thieves, liars, cultists, evil people who all hate Christians. Their fathers killed Jesus Christ and now their offsprings want to kill his followers. Why do you think Jesus said...

Mathew 16:24

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Right now, different groups are complaining of the invasion of Muslim migrants in Europe and America. But I tell you, majority of these groups are actually working with the Muslims than you think they are working against them. But they do not know for now. Let me tell you a brief story.

Remember how the Jews complained of the Roman invasion and oppression during the time of the Messiah. They disliked Caesar and his armies for oppressing them. As it was, they were ready to do anything to get rid of them. When the Pharisees brought Jesus Christ before Pilate, he asked them a question. Do you want me to crucify the king of YOU Jews? What they gave as reply will surprise you.

"We have no king but Caesar".

That came out of the same people who were complaining of the oppression from the Romans whom they didn't accept nor want around. They reject Jesus Christ and embraced Caesar.

That's the same way those groups in Europe will eventually side with the Muslims so as to get rid of Christians whose scriptures judge them. That's how the bloodshed of Christians will begin in the west.

A word is enough for the wise.

.plappville true2god titingz aminusanti udatso FriendNG empiree abdelkabir rilwayne001 amberon ilynem

1 Like

Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by alBHAGDADI: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2017
iwantoknowgod iwan2knowgod 4evergod
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 21, 2017
I love you my darling Jesus and forever i will.....
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, danger to the god of men the pussy lickers.
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by beautyoftheLord: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Al Mahdi/muslim jesus!!! He is the mirror image of the antichrist in the book of revelations. Christians have no idea what they are in for. The Mahdis reign is near, hence the chaos. He is to rise from the chaos in the world. That's why the unrest in the middle east, so he can be "ushered in" from a certain well to punish the Christians and restore one world religion. Most Muslims are aware of this but the Christians............hmmmmm!!!!

Don't quote me, just do your research.
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by Iwant2knowGod(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

It is no longer a new thing to hear Muslims claim Jesus was a Muslim and that they, Muslims, follow and obey him more than Christians. They believe he never claimed to be God. Do you know one more thing they also believe in? They believe he will come back to earth and condemn Christians for lying that he's God.
These guys are seriously deluded!
JESUS IS GOD. I strongly believe that the spirit of the Anti-Christ is already in this world and the only thing that's still keeping it is the Church which has not been raptured. What's more funny is how Muslims try to appeal to themselves that Jesus Christ is in support of their bloodthirsty religion.
The only way out is to BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR THE REDEMPTION OF MANKIND,ACKNOWLEDGE YOU'RE A SINNER AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.
alBHAGDADI:
iwantoknowgod iwan2knowgod 4evergod
grin
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by GodsMopol: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
nice 1, follow back, thanks
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by alBHAGDADI: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iwant2knowGod:

These guys are seriously deluded!
JESUS IS GOD. I strongly believe that the spirit of the Anti-Christ is already in this world and the only thing that's still keeping it is the Church which has not been raptured. What's more funny is how Muslims try to appeal to themselves that Jesus Christ is in support of their bloodthirsty religion.
The only way out is to BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR THE REDEMPTION OF MANKIND,ACKNOWLEDGE YOU'RE A SINNER AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.
grin
Brother, don't be deceived by the rapture doctrine. It is a big lie.

None of the early apostles nor church fathers taught such doctrine. That doctrine has made Christians lazy to the point of falling asleep in the hands of the enemy cos it gave them an escapist mentality. They do not know that they will face persecution and carry their cross. If Peter, Paul, Steven and the rest disciples were killed for their faith, who are you not to face similar?

Pls, google to understand the lies of the rapture doctrine.
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by LushGreenz: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you my brother in the Lord. I have always tried to make people understand that fact: That our Lord doth cometh but ONLY after the tribulations of those days that shall be cut short for the elects' sake. We have to be strong. Christianity is not just about asking God for blessings of this world on Sundays and partaking in holy communions. It's about enduring to the last breath. To be saved,you must love not your life unto death. Matt 24

alBHAGDADI:
Brother, don't be deceived by the rapture doctrine. It is a big lie.

None of the early apostles nor church fathers taught such doctrine. That doctrine has made Christians lazy to the point of falling asleep in the hands of the enemy cos it gave them an escapist mentality. They do not know that they will face persecution and carry their cross. If Peter, Paul, Steven and the rest disciples were killed for their faith, who are you not to face similar?

Pls, google to understand the lies of the rapture doctrine.
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by alBHAGDADI: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
LushGreenz:
Thank you my brother in the Lord. I have always tried to make people understand that fact: That our Lord doth cometh but ONLY after the tribulations of those days that shall be cut short for the elects' sake. We have to be strong. Christianity is not just about asking God for blessings of this world on Sundays and partaking in holy communions. It's about enduring to the last breath. To be saved,you must love not your life unto death. Matt 24

I'm glad that eyes are beginning to open to the truth.
Re: This Picture Speaks Of Great Danger by ikes9(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

You Are Specially Invited / You Really Need This One Book / Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.