Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain (829 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator John James Akpanudoedeghe & Justina's Wedding Photos / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by yummyyummy: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by ngmgeek(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2017
A tale of two citizens, living in different world
Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by OnowuOra(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria leaders are sit tight, selfish individual
Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by bodejohn(m): 12:59am On Jul 21, 2017
While I hold no brief for the presidency or General Buhari, I see this as a cultural /spiritual thing.

@OP, the last you fell ill, you said you were strong abi? This is exactly what we have transfered into this senerio.

Just imagine if Sen McCain was a Nigerian, his political opponents like Obama and Hilary would have been shouting for his resignation or recall.

What I think is wrong in Nigeria is the fundamentals...a Nigerian who would not obey the traffic light as a normal citizen won't suddenly begin to obey as a ward chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2017
bodejohn:
While I hold no brief for the presidency or General Buhari, I see this as a cultural /spiritual thing.

@OP, the last you fell ill, you said you were strong abi? This is exactly what we have transfered into this senerio.

Just imagine if Sen McCain was a Nigerian, his political opponents like Obama and Hilary would have been shouting for his resignation or recall.

What I think is wrong in Nigeria is the fundamentals...a Nigerian who would not obey the traffic light as a normal citizen won't suddenly begin to obey as a ward chairman.
The case of Buhari is far from the scenario you painted up there and you know that. It's clearly selfish. Today they will say he's on vacation and tomorrow they will declare a praying and fasting public holiday in some states for him. If that isn't stupidity then I wonder what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by bodejohn(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
The case of Buhari is far from the scenario you painted up there and you know that. It's clearly selfish. Today they will say he's on vacation and tomorrow they will declare a praying and fasting public holiday in some states for him. If that isn't stupidity then I wonder what it is.

For me it is same with a man who says he is strong while he is sick and unfit.

Why will a man hide his health status as the president if he hasnt been hiding it from God knows how long.

President Obasanjo came to commission a production line in ibadan in 2006...right in the middle of the ceremony, he stood up and said he wanted to use the toilet, when he came back...he openly said he has been visiting the toilet very frequently in a couple of days. I am not saying he is a saint, but a lot of people know he is diabetic...

1 Like

Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2017
May God give my darling President speedy recovery to come back and take our nation to greater heights and make life unbearable for the rogues and looters in the senate.
Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by policy12: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Our cultural believe, and religion assumption.

Spiritual confused everything is spiritual.

The possessive power of our leaders

Our politics of hatred, all this and more contribute to this.
Re: Between President Buhari And Senator John Mccain by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm with General Buhari, he doesn't have to disclose his medical condition to anyone but his family.

If you don't like how Buhari is conducting himself then impeach him. We're not in a dictatorship.

(1) (Reply)

On The Call For Biafra / Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? / For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.