Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me (652 Views)

Why Do People Always Mistake My Personality For Pride? / Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) / Finally Setting My Eyes On My Love After 7 Years!: But Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by Emekasolo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
I POSTED SOMETHING LAST WEEK ABOUT NEEDING A GIRL FRIEND 4 SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. SOME YELLED, SOME SMILED AND SAID YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS, LOOKING FOR A GIRL ON THE NETT; THATS NOT POSSIBLE. EARLIER TODAY AT ABOUT 5:25AM MY EX CALLED AND WAS TELLING ME ABOUT OUR PAST, HOW GOOD AND BAD WE FARRED. HOWEVER,SHE WANTS US TO START ALL OVER AGAIN PROMISING THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE A GOOD GIRL APPARENTLY, SHE WAS DATING A GUY BEFORE WE MET, LATER THEY SEPERATED. BUT SHE NOTICED SHE WAS PREGNANT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE DENIED IT.THEREFORE, SHE OPTED FOR AN ABORTION WHICH I SUPPORTED. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND FEEL FOR HER. AFTER THREE WEEKS, THE GUY CAME TO ME EXPLAINED AND ANALYSED THE GIRL'S IRRESPONSIBLE TRAIT. HE ADVISED ME TO GET A BETTER RESPONSIBLE GIRL.I IGNORED HIS ADVISE AND CONTINUED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. MONTHS LATER A FRIEND TOLD ME HE SAW HER AT WUSE 11 IN ABUJA AT ABOUT 11 O'CLOCK PM HAWKING FOR MEN (COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER).WHEN I ASKED HER, SHE DENIED AND SWORE WITH HER MOTHERS LIFE THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE OF IDENTITY AND WHO EVER INFORMED ME,HAS PERSONAL HATRED FOR HER. AFTER TWO WEEKS, I CAUGHT HER IN THE ACT AT WUSE 11 IN ABUJA HALF NUDE HAWKING.LATER WE SEPARETED.MONTHS LATER SHE CALLED,AND I ASKED HER TO COME OVER TO MY OFFICE. ON HER ARRIVAL, SHE GAVE A SUMMARY OF HER 2 MONTHS PREGNANCY FROM ANOTHER MAN, AFTER WE HAD SEPERATED 9 MONTHS AGO. SHE NEEDED FINANCIAL ASSITANCE,BOTH FOR HOUSING AND ABORTION TO THE TUNE OF 250,000K. PLS GUYS, ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I HAVE NO ATOM OF FEELING FOR HER ANYMORE, SHE HAS BECOME MY PAST.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
I think you already know the answer to that. Run away from this girl, who knows, she may be housing "THE MONSTER"
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by frank317: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Y am i so angry (this is not my busines)
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by sweetmum(f): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
guy! wantin you wan make we help u do?
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by Godalone(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
You don't need any advice,do what you want to do.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by oge4real(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
How can an adult be seeking "advice" on such a glaring matter?
What exactly do you expect any normal person to tell you after reading this?
Ok, here is my advice to you;
Forgive all her shortcomings(this one don reach "longcomings"wink and marry her with her ashewo seed.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by Odunnu: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
U shd 4gv her,bcz its God's injunction.Mark my words,I said 4gv her nt have her bk though datz nt totally ruled out.
If u have the money,help her,excpt u dnt have.U'l use it as settlement.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by googles: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=13pt]then let it go,if you want to help her financially do,as a friend helping a friend out dont expect[b] any [/b] kinda payment in return[/size]
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by fifi09(f): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
In Madea's voice "Oh hell no!"

IF you don't have feelings 4 her anymore, Oh well keep it moving.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by lordizak(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
help her if u can afford the cost. don't mind ill manerred nl members, some ppl are just her to do destroy than creating ideas.
Re: Pls Neglect My Personality But Help Me by adebaxton(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
Don't ever take her back unlessyou ae ready for the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Nigerian Girls? / Going Going / What Is Love? Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.