Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE (1052 Views)

Amazon Renew Fire HD 8 Tablet With Faster Processor And More Storage / Cheap & New Fire 7 Tablet, Fire HD 8 Tablet & Fire HD 10 Tablet. Shop Now / 11.6" Lenovo Thinkpad 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, HDMI, HD DISPLAY *GIVEAWAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Suntemi(m): 3:43am On Jul 21, 2017
All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 16 GB

Features:

* The next generation of our best-reviewed Fire tablet, with up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8" HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio.

* 16GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage

* Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more - just press the home button and ask.

* Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost

* Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription

* Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls

Price: ₦30,000

Suntemi Tech,
Copia Plaza,
3, Idowu Lane,
Off Kodeso Street,
Ikeja.
suntemi@gmail.com

Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by marvelling(m): 3:58am On Jul 21, 2017
hmmm...
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Suntemi(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Just 2 pieces left.
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Billyzone4: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Suntemi:
Just 2 pieces left.
I didn't know they work in nigeria, or will you change your VPN because I don't know how to do that, because I have been trying to sign up and download the Amazon app, it says no support for my country.
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Suntemi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Billyzone4:
I didn't know they work in nigeria, or will you change your VPN because I don't know how to do that, because I have been trying to sign up and download the Amazon app, it says no support for my country.

I don't personally use one but I got for my dad. It doesn't require VPN because I installed all the apps he's using on it.
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Suntemi(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Available
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Joeyy(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Still Available?
Re: Brand NEW All-new Fire Hd 8 Tablet With Alexa, 8" Hd Display, 16 Gb FOR SALE by Suntemi(m): 3:18am On Aug 21, 2017
All sold

(1) (Reply)

. / A Month Old Ps4 Slim For Sale / Eas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.