Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured (53146 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:50am On Jul 21, 2017
As shared by the beautiful actress herself. She was
pictured with popular actor Odunade Adekola on a
movie set titled Eji Owuro .

Give the photo a caption.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/caption-this-photo-of-odunade-adekola.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Tolexander: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Why Odunlade dey pocket for the pictures?
Any reaction happening below in him?

Moreover, what was he looking in the last picture?

21 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2017
He is a real man

Real men won't see such thing and look away, even they're married, is a normal phenomenon cool

That boobs tho

15 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2017
See as the bweeast stand like say wen she comot her old bra, e go still stand

Bweast when don flat like fried egg undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by fernandez1(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Overload

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Jaynom(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2017
His MEMES are more popular than his movies grin

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by teelaw4life(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Will she die if she straightens her leg for a picture? undecided undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Kobicove(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Odunade Adekola, lord of the memes... grin

10 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Opistorincos(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
This is not "captionable"

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by NairalandCS(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
With each picture he takes a new meme is born. grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Deji124(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Guy how u take know,
pyyxxaro:

Guy how u take know,
pyyxxaro:

Guy how u take know,

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Heartmender1: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
I don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by ShitHead(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by thinkdip(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
I understand why odunlade is bending in the second picture... I have been a witness before.

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Abfinest007(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
ukwu on display
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Ericaikince(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by fresherdanU: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
she does that to enhance the shape of her curves and make it obvious.
you can try it too.

its therapeutic.
teelaw4life:
Will she die if she straightens her leg for a picture? undecided undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Neduzze5(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Memes creators .... Where una dey? Issawawork ooo!! cheesy

When side chick wants to kiss you but you need to check to be sure wifey isn't looking from the window.

23 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by borngeologist(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
All this mama no one old again... see this very old thing
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by manchester1: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
lookad that bwest

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Ilajeboy(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl

sad I don't really know what u wrote here..... In fact am discombobulated

27 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by hibee4uall(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Odunlade Odunlade jagunlabi

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by hilroy: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:
His MEMES are more popular than his movies grin

Just say you dont know his movies. Arguably the most popular Yoruba actor and very talented

17 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by HybridMan: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Special Appreciation to Odunlade Adekola, Number 1 Meme provider in Africa

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by icon8: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

What is this one saying? undecided

31 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by waledeji(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Attention seeker

Who ask you undecided undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

The first kwa undecided, Oya come Lemme check cool

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by kevinwild: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
fernandez1:
Overload
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by kokomaster3d: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
looks like she is wearing waist trainer

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.