Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Monkeys - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkeys (1216 Views)

SOLD Monkeys For Sale. Very Affordable / Imported And Locally Bred Chow Chow Pups, Husky Pup, Pug Pup, Monkeys Available / African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeys by shilz(f): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Anyone with a Monkey as pet? How do u take care of it?
Re: Monkeys by edosg(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hi, had one some years ago, until it was killed by the neighbors. It actually tore my left hand. had to undergo some stitches. They become a nuisance when they become big. No special way of bringing them up. They eat almost everything we eat. Mine was a bit fearful and was always pooing when afraid. Others may not. It depends on its personality.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys by Baroba(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Monkeys are wild animals and are better of in the wild, secondly they are social animals that live in families; In my opinion it's cruel separating them from the troop. Even when separated, the mother or the big male protecting the family is usually killed since he/she will fight to keep its young..

The second poster just narrated his own awful experience, imagine if that was a child, we could be talking death or fatal injury.. I think it's a lesson for anyone who believes he / she can tame a wild animal, no matter how tamed / domesticated the appear, they remain unpredictable as the grow older, simply because the wild instincts remains inherent in their dna... Please get a dog or a cat, Monkeys are not pets!!...

6 Likes

Re: Monkeys by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please my people, run away from cat (pusi).

Monkey is better than that thing.

My monkey was killed during that Ebola period because people were no longer comfortable seeing it, even those that were playing with it b4.

Monkeys are intelligent, playful and more understanding than cats. Whenever u are around them, u must laugh. Yes, I say "must".
Re: Monkeys by shilz(f): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please my people, run away from cat (pusi).

Monkey is better than that thing.

My monkey was killed during that Ebola period because people were no longer comfortable seeing it, even those that were playing with it b4.

Monkeys are intelligent, playful and more understanding than cats. Whenever u are around them, u must laugh. Yes, I say "must".
thanks she is playful but it becomes war when its time to bath. She hates bathing i end up getting hurt cause she bites me.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 25, 2017
shilz:
thanks she is playful but it becomes war when its time to bath. She hates bathing i end up getting hurt cause she bites me.

She's a wild animal, take her to a forest and release her there

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys by shilz(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

She's a wild animal, take her to a forest and release her there
grown fond of her, sincerely it will be difficult.
Re: Monkeys by shilz(f): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
edosg:
Hi, had one some years ago, until it was killed by the neighbors. It actually tore my left hand. had to undergo some stitches. They become a nuisance when they become big. No special way of bringing them up. They eat almost everything we eat. Mine was a bit fearful and was always pooing when afraid. Others may not. It depends on its personality.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) / Paws Of Dikeje Thread / 4 Weeks Old Eight Beorbeol For Sale Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.