Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) (35371 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Actress Olayode Juliana known as toyo baby in
Jenica's diary gushes about Her Beautiful mom in her
new post on IG.

She surely loves her mother so much. The bond
between mother and child is always so so strong.
Kudos to good mothers out their.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/olayode-juliana-baby-gushes-about-her.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Mother of beautiful and virgin daughter

5 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Proud mother of a bugan seller turned model cool

grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Modsenemy(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Why did she now use filter for the mother ?

Doesn't she want us to see her natural beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Donald7610: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
My Mother

Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Who taught my infant lips to pray
And love God’s holy book and day,
And walk in wisdom’s pleasant way?
My Mother.

And can I ever cease to be
Affectionate and kind to thee,
Who wast so very kind to me,
My Mother?

Ah, no! the thought I cannot bear,
And if God please my life to spare
I hope I shall reward they care,
My Mother.

When thou art feeble, old and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by moshood521: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Modsenemy:
Why did she now use filter for the mother ?

Doesn't she want us to see her natural beauty?
U sef c am abi....
Na mind her

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Epositive(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
feel the mama... you know i like you so oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Iya ni Wura. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by danduj(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Her mom looks so young

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Iya ni wura grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Angelb4: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
God bless living mothers, and God bless my late mother too. RIP mom.

5 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by baike: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
She look like this new iPhone 8

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by WizAkzy: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
wink
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by PsalmieD(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Lovely...

Still looking for a Lady like My MOM....

But have got to realize that its like looking for the TRUTH From LIE MOHAMMED .

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by kevinwild: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
danduj:
Her mom looks so young
true

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Riosystem: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2017
'Moi crush Mum"

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by project56: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
How will this Bring back the vegetable president buhari

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Finyae(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
grin fine girl
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by researcherdotcom(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
How old was she when she gave birth to her?

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

What is there to gush about in this plain looking ugly woman.
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Mother of beautiful and virgin daughter
how u take know say she b virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by yinkson(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Please!
"If"
you see her tell her am crushing on her

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
awesome

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by heebahiqram(f): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Shoutout to all the beautiful mothers out there ��������������
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
hisMrs:
how u take know say she b virgin?
U no dey this world?
Toyo baby tells everyone who cares to.know that she is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
kevinwild:
true

The first pic is actually the picture of her mum, the lady in the second pic in which she wrote maama is Titilayo adingun wife of her pastor Timilehin adingun

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by Jackipapa: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Iya ni Wura, Iyebiye, ti a kole fowora, o l'oyun mi fosu mesan o pon mi f'odun meta, iya ni wura iyebiye ti a ko le fowora.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by boyjo: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
But the "black and white" photo woman does not look like the "colored" photo woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
pweetiedee:

U no dey this world?

Toyo baby tells everyone who cares to.know that she is a virgin.
na mouth she take talk am na
Re: Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Donald7610:

My Mother

Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Who taught my infant lips to pray
And love God’s holy book and day,
And walk in wisdom’s pleasant way?
My Mother.

And can I ever cease to be
Affectionate and kind to thee,
Who wast so very kind to me,
My Mother?

Ah, no! the thought I cannot bear,
And if God please my life to spare
I hope I shall reward they care,
My Mother.

When thou art feeble, old and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.

I stopped singing this poem in my class when I discovered a motherless girl couldn't stand it.

very touching...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" / Odunlade Adekola Dances With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.