Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please help i'm Going Crazy!! (7029 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

3 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by greatnaija01: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2017
your third eye or intuitive cognitive consciousness is only sharper. relax and use it to make money

mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

3 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
your third eye or intuitive cognitive consciousness is only sharper. relax and use it to make money

What's third eye?....
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
My dear relax! It's only dèja vù.

It happens to a lot of us.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by raphieMontella: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol, you're not.
Happens to me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by moshood521: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
It ur subconsiousness kickin in.....
Relax ur nt d nly 1 wo gt dis
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Homeboiy: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Go open a church

onye nwe anyi na akpo gi oku

2 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Hier(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
lemme book space
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:
My dear relax! It's only dèja vù.

It happens to a lot of us.

Seriously? I thought it was a mental problem
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Hier(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Well, I really felt like snubbing you and at the same time shed tears.

from your name, I could infer you a Christian

See go and read Daniel and I think you need to start taking your relationship with God and stop asking question meant for nursery students

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Hier(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
mhizesther:

See go and read Daniel and I think you need to start taking your relationship with God serious and stop asking question meant for nursery students

people bennyann and luvmijeje can help you
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Hier:

See go and read Daniel and I think you need to start taking your relationship with God and stop asking question meant for nursery students

I'm esther not Daniel nd please don't shed tears for me...it would have been better if you had just ignored

7 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
It's De ja vu. Make out time and make a long term study on the natter generally. use Google.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go open a church

Why does God calling someone translate to opening a church

3 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by judedwriter(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Are you really spiritual? Do you spend time to fast and pray, bible study, worship, speak in tongues?
If yes, then i suppose the spiritual gifts of prophecy, word of knowledge are working with you. BUT, if NO, be very careful. It could be a calling or demonic oppression.

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Martinez19(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go open a church

grin grin grin

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by lepasharon(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Baby I swear it's deja vuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Martinez19:
grin grin grin
nah ur pikin be that?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by AceRoyal: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm esther not Daniel nd please don't shed tears for me...it would have been better if you had just ignored
Hello, pls can we communicate via whatsapp?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by TRADELYN: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

Seriously? I thought it was a mental problem
You are OK.
The event first happened in your dreams, but you didn't remember those ones; and it became clear to you as if same event had occured before in reality.

Be calm and think deep...

Do you remember your dreams?

4 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
TRADELYN:

You are OK.
The event first happened in your dreams, but you didn't remember those ones; and it became clear to you as if same event had occured before in reality.

Be calm and think deep...

Do you remember your dreams?

not really
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by TRADELYN: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

not really
Be specific as this is not clear.

When last did you remember your dream? Or would you say that you don't dream?

2 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
TRADELYN:

Be specific as this is not clear.

When last did you remember your dream? Or would you say that you don't dream?

I do...but I hardly remember them
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Hier(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

Please take your.relationship with God serious. I would like to know if you attend a Pentecostal church or you delight in spitting at spiritual gift always claiming they are not for you. Sorry I insulted you in my previous comment, somehow its helping
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by TRADELYN: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

I do...but I hardly remember them

It is because you didn't remember them that makes you think you are not OK. If you do remember your dreams, you would appreciate them and thank God.

You don't remember your dreams because you don't engage in spiritual exercise before or after you sleep.

See this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels#39571465

You maybe the type that things don't work well for if your hands are dirty, especially sex-related sins, but if you stay pure, you worry less and achieve better.

2 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
TRADELYN:

It is because you didn't remember them that makes you think you are not OK. If you do remember your dreams, you would appreciate them and thank God.

You don't remember your dreams because you don't engage in spiritual exercise before or after you sleep.

See this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels#39571465

You maybe the type that things don't work well for if your hands are dirty, especially sex-related sins, but if you stay pure, you worry less and achieve better.

Please can we chat better on whatsapp?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
You ain't going crazy, these are things you probably have seen in dreams but you didn't take hold to remember them. Just draw more closer to your Bible before sleeping in the night, you can be receiving Revelations from God to people, it depends on your readiness.

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by TRADELYN: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
mhizesther:

Please can we chat better on whatsapp?
Not presently active on Whatsapp.
Why not send me a PM?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Deicide: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ah, my sister, you are in Danger your village people are using your destiny to play grin this same thing happened to one of my neighbors right now the guy is in a mental institution if you don't want to end up like him my grand father is a herbalist all you just have to do is send money to my account [url]Here[/url] you can thank me later....

olodo its Deja vu grin

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
quote author=Deicide post=58754352]Ah, my sister, you are in Danger your village people are using your destiny to play grin this same thing happened to one of my neighbors right now the guy is in a mental institution if you don't want to end up like him my grand father is a herbalist all you just have to do is send money to my account [url]Here[/url] you can thank me later....

olodo its Deja vu grin[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Tiffbuxas: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'd like to comment Buh it's a religious thread... I no get power for fanatics...

Buh I'd say research on clairvoyance and dejavu

You'll have your answer... Don't be a gullible sheepee
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Niflheim(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
@op,

Relax dear...............................................It is only dejavu!!! Google it up to learn more about it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Prostrating Or Bowing By Way Of Greeting Come Under The Heading Of Shirk? / The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation / Jesus Also Preached Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.