Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro (48083 Views)

Anybody Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Here / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by alonso2214(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I am using it like that,I didn't solve any issue
even the update am trying installing it this morning but I keep getting warning that I don't have enough memory space after uninstalled some apps for this purpose.. where as am having 856mb and only 669mb is required, what could be the problem again..pls ask that your friend how many total space required.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:
My man... It has been a long while. How are you doing? I can see you are now using this Tecno wx3 pro. I thought you've gone aloof with infinix.
LOL when infinix produces phone with 5000mah I will buy
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by gentlegenius(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
madjnr:

LOL when infinix produces phone with 5000mah I will buy
You mean you didn't buy the infinix you planned to buy?
Anyway, Gionee has produced a phone with 6020mah battery and other interesting specs. Though it still runs on lollipop OS with no OTA update but I have been targeting the phone for a while now. I'm not ready for the marshmallow and nougat os with their wahala, just like some I'm seeing here.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
alonso2214:
even the update am trying installing it this morning but I keep getting warning that I don't have enough memory space after uninstalled some apps for this purpose.. where as am having 856mb and only 669mb is required, what could be the problem again..pls ask that your friend how many total space required.
You need to factory reset the phone
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

You need to factory reset the phone

So I will have to backup and factory reset before downloading and installing the update?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
mayordadon:
pls dnt update ooo... bfr d update my phne was running fine no laggin ,ba3 last now after i updated notice the phone memory ish has been solved ..the luncher updated finish. the notification light only for charging has not been fixed,ba3 run dwn quickly from 100% with only edge and brightness, screentime out 15secs only after 5 hours i have 73%left before i would have 80% ...etc as soon as i notice more i will update ..sound quality seems improved on meanwhile dnt knw about otg dnt have a cable to test it .

How long or how many hours of heavy usage does it takes you from a full charge please?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

A friend of mine has updated his phone.There is now storage analysis,but the SD card ejection issue remains unresolved.
Also battery life is improved as opposed to what the guy said

To how much longer?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Superman94:

So I will have to backup and factory reset before downloading and installing the update?
Backup all your files,then factory reset the phone.
After that update it
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

You mean you didn't buy the infinix you planned to buy?
Anyway, Gionee has produced a phone with 6020mah battery and other interesting specs. Though it still runs on lollipop OS with no OTA update but I have been targeting the phone for a while now. I'm not ready for the marshmallow and nougat os with their wahala, just like some I'm seeing here.
I don't like using old os either
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by alonso2214(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Backup all your files,then factory reset the phone.
After that update it
OK thanks for the reply's sir.. how do back up playstore which is unmovable and others you know it's Nougat
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by lastbaff(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guys, Check out Tecno phones and their specs here: Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
alonso2214:
OK thanks for the reply's sir.. how do back up playstore which is unmovable and others you know it's Nougat
The playstore doesn't matter,the update has all your stock apps
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Birniwa(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2017
The phone is a real piece of sh!t. It lacks even the most basic features like option to enable battery percentage and automatic brightness adjustment. It won't allow you install more than 5 apps because the ROM is only 8GB with no support for apps installation on SD Card.

You're just better off going for another brand.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
hi tecno wx3p users, I made a custom ROM for our device that solves all our issues.... contact me if you need it @ WhatsApp 09024624997

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Chigirl042(f): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
madjnr:
you have never gotten a notification after you unlock your phone saying change write disk or SD card ejected?
sumtimes it shows change write disk but if I click cancel,it won't show again and for d SD card ejected... nup I never experienced it
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chigirl042:
sumtimes it shows change write disk but if I click cancel,it won't show again and for d SD card ejected... nup I never experienced it
it will still show after sometime
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2017
madjnr:
hi tecno wx3p users, I made a custom ROM for our device that solves all our issues.... contact me if you need it @ WhatsApp 09024624997
This is an awesome ROM with no SD card ejection bugs...it's fast and good battery back up..you can theme it with substratum too

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2017
has 700mb free ram

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Yuneehk(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
dwana91:

thanks for the advice. I did as you said. Got it. it's a very cool fone with features.tecno ndo ooo.
Hello, Good afternoon. Please how much did you get the infinix phone for and where did you buy it. Thanks
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yuneehk:

Hello, Good afternoon. Please how much did you get the infinix phone for and where did you buy it. Thanks
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Behankey(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
gentlegenius:

May be this is the reason why I should stick to Android 5.0 lollipop.
Do you know sooner or later, most apps will stop working on lollipop. One will still need to upgrade sooner or later. Hence the need for the higher android versions.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by dwana91(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Yudala, surulere 4 28600. Their battery no strong ooo
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Yuneehk(f): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2017
dwana91:

Yudala, surulere 4 28600. Their battery no strong ooo
Alright. Thanks too.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is anyone having this issue of Installing a app and after you restart your phone, the app is gone?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by salesforce: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Elughs(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
How will o change my font style on this Tecno WX3
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by alonso2214(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
finally finally updated my phone with much better experience which fixed the the system calculating.. better battery backup.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by alonso2214(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Superman94:
Is anyone having this issue of Installing a app and after you restart your phone, the app is gone?
which kind wahala be that.. I never experienced such.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
alonso2214:
finally finally updated my phone with much better experience which fixed the the system calculating.. better battery backup.

Can I download the installation package and install it later?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
alonso2214:
which kind wahala be that.. I never experienced such.

It's what I'm seeing o, I installed xender, Facebook and Facebook messenger... Then when I restart my phone, the apps were no where to be found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa / American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.