Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Genesis Of Your Problems And Solutions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Genesis Of Your Problems And Solutions. (233 Views)

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / How All Atheists Read The Bible And The Genesis Of Their Folly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis Of Your Problems And Solutions. by Revadebola: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
THE GENESIS OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND THE SOLUTIONS.
This woman narrated her story to me. Her parents had prolonged delay in getting pregnant. Then her father visited a witch doctor, who prepared some charms and fetish sacrifices for him to take to the river at 12 midnight. The father took the sacrifices to the river at 12 midnight and literally, some spirit beings appeared physically to him, accepted his sacrifices and promised him two girls. Thereafter, the man's wife got pregnant and had two daughters just as the water spirits said. This woman narrating her story, said, her mother got an Idol, which she performs fetish sacrifices to periodically. While she dreams of rivers, swimming with fishes, sex in dreams, going to strange markets, buying and selling strange goods, etc. She is now married to a husband who loves her, yet she is so obsessed with sexual lust and Insatiable desire for sex. Her seductive powers are locked in her eye balls. She confessed she had lured many innocent men into immorality. She is always threatening her husband with divorce. She has violent expression of anger at every slight provocation. She could just suddenly be mute, looking slowpoke, while communicating with her fellow water spirits. At other times, she could appear very pleasant and pious. The day I ministered deliverance to her, the demons were very violent. They manifested strangely through her. Her problems started from her foundations. The Lord told me, there is a reader of this post, your case is similar to the story of this woman. The source of your pregnancy could be the genesis of your problems. You need deliverance from that evil foundation. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Scriptures To Focus Your Mind / Folks Should Quit In—boxing Me Questions Like: / Love The Life You Never Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.