Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC (30665 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / National Association Of Non-entity Students (nans)- The Uniilorin Boy / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity” – OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by perez100: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
How can NK focus on his region when Afonja cannot learn from other tribes and stay away from NK and Biafra related issues? So, Afonja and their senseless and criminal leaders will always be insulted.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
ay4shizzy:
dumb fvck...yoruba governors declare june 12 as a public holiday...what do ur clowns u call govs do?

Our leader, the librations master, Maxi Nnmadi Kanu asked us to not be rude to you guys. I won't go into names calling with you.

For your question:

They are not my governors, they are the zoo looters.

You want to know what we are doing about the the zoo looters?

No Referendum No Peaceful Elections In Biafraland.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by greencard: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

There is nothing more to pay than what we are experiencing now except you have not yet had the opportunity to travel to other places and see how beautiful and less stressful life is. You are right, people have the right to express how they want to live, but what baffles me is why we try to keep them together with us when we swear that they will suffer there, but why not let them go and suffer ? That is a million naira question.

In essence, we are afraid to let them go and we are afraid to even allow civilization reach them. This is against the laws of nature. And the ripple effect is always war. We are headed there unfortunately and many innocent people will die because of this greed.

Kanu is destroying Nigeria with truth because he says truth. Nigeria here, there is no day people are not killed, no single day. We live like animals in a zoo, yet we are upset when Nnamdi says Nigeria is a zoo, but we were not upset when Buhari called us baboons, monkeys and the wife called us Hyena and Jackals.

We deceive ourselves when we choose who to love against why we love.
personally apart from the known fact that kanu wants Biafra..i cant fathom any other savvy wits he possess ..

Like what are his personal achievement he has amassed himself? What else has he done? B4 fighting for Biafra..i want to know before I take him serious

We all know awolowo, zik, funmilayo ransom-kuti and gani fawehinmi before and after

But who is kanu?

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by bravesoul247(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Toothless bulldogs ranting as usual.

Even when the Chief drug addict himself sold them off to satisfy their northern masters.
O.P.C or whenever they call themselves should be questioning Tinibu for what he did to entire afonjas.

Cowards !!

Meanwhile, I heard that their Oba is still receiving strokes of Cain in prison and they are not doing or saying anything about it. It's Nnamdi Kanu that is causing them sleepiness night.
Smh.
which oba did they arrest abeg?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by imam07: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:
People way no fit reclaim Ilorin from Fulani
Dem con dey talk Rubbish for here
just make your people try shit in lagos. Nah only online u fit make mouth. Tell your kanu to go to lagos and start doing non sense and see what will become of him.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Dedetwo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

OPC is condemning this goat for his uncouth utterances against some Yoruba elders/leaders as if they are not aware that Kanu and his fraudulent ill-bred followers wake their own parents with side kicks.
I don't think people should be condemned for any reason bordering on their upbringings because is obvious cownu was brought up that way, not his fault.

OPC does not exist talk less referring to an individual as a nonentity. Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. The moronic OPC has being making noise since 70s yet there no human face to represent it.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by orisa37: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
He's a Judas(Jew) in Tel-Avil.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Praktikals(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
hornyofife:
TINUBU AND OBJ ARE BOTH THIEVES AND THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF THE YORUBA NATION.....QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
That is for a competent court of law to decide not you undecided
hornyofife:
TINUBU AND OBJ ARE BOTH THIEVES AND THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF THE YORUBA NATION.....QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
That is for a competent court of law to decide not you
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by greencard: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
njukoo70:
ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSSING WILL ARE BACK AGAIN WITH RELIABLE SOURCE ADD IT UP AND GET 2DAYS GAME
oyinochi
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

OPC does not exist talk less referring to an individual as a nonentity. Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. The moronic OPC has being making noise since 70s yet there no human face to represent it.

Get a copy of this book, it will be of help. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

OPC is condemning this goat for his uncouth utterances against some Yoruba elders/leaders as if they are not aware that Kanu and his fraudulent ill-bred followers wake their own parents with side kicks.
I don't think people should be condemned for any reason bordering on their upbringings because is obvious cownu was brought up that way, not his fault.

You are an ignorant human being who has likely never set foot in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Fx55(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
coming to enjoy the "WEST VS EAST " battle
You haven't been active in a while. It seems you're tired of your boring theatrics.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
greencard:
you spoke well except for that portion you said Nnamdi Kanu is destroying Nigeria with the truth

Sir I beg to disagree
What truth? And what kind of truth *destroys" ?

I personally don't have a problem with anyone expressing their dissatisfaction towards any entity

but Nigeria is a great Country. We should put aside our differences and face our problems squarely.. Be it human or non- human factor

I can bet u that if any tribe secede it will pay dearly for it

We don't know the power we(Nigeria) weighed as a united Nation until we brk up

If you don't know that truth destroys, let APC tell Nigerians the real state of Buhari's health.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Kazim88: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Core Aboki claiming OPC member...

You are a disgrace to every true Almajiri.

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You are an ignorant human being who has likely never set foot in Igboland.

I have no business being in any any of those places and wish never to have any now & in future.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by permit(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Steph996:
You have finally Re-new your being an idiot licenceb You talk hear say having zero idea about history! Too bad for Igbos! Ilorin has been filled with fulani and Hausa long before my great grand father because that where Yorubas share boundary with the North! If it's inner Yoruba land like Ondo or Oyo that when you can say trash!! And that what made Yoruba to have Muslims!! Just has some igbo's land are dominated by the Niger Delta!! So kindly find a way to end your miserable Life
.this is fockless i dont want to give out a fo*ck for free.....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Godfullsam:

Nnamdi kanu is not a Nigerian hero, he can be a biafran hero if he wish.

Most importantly , he should limit his madness and baseless agitation to his region. The fact that he is free to insult any elders in the east doesn't mean he can extend his misguided utterances to other regions.

Obj and Tinubu are elders from yoruba land, we dont disrespect or talk anyhow to our eders and we wont allow any nonentity to do such.

Pls goan look for better elders not political criminals and rapists.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by deedeedee1: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
hornyofife:
THESE SAME POLITICIANS THAT HAVE SOLD THE INHERITANCE OF THE FUTURE GENERATION FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS, ARE THE ONES THESE FOOLS ARE DEFENDING EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THESE POLITICIANS ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR HUNGER? YOU SEE WHY I SAID REVOLUTION CANNOT SUCCED IN THE ZOO BECAUSE IT WILL BE TRIBALIZED IN DUE TIME..I WEEP FOR THESE PEOPLE.... NNAMDI KANU HAVE SAID WORSE THINGS TO IGBO LEADERS...NOW I UNDERSTNAD WHY NNAMDI KANU CHOSE TO BE A BIAFRAN HERO THAN NIGERIAN HERO TO AVOID BULLSHIT FROM COWARDS.

BUT TRULY, WHO DOES OPC REPRESENT? THE YORUBA MASSES OR THE POLITICIANS? IF THEY REPRESENT THE POLITICIAN, THEN AM NOT SURPRISED AT THEIR COWARDICE.....SHAME.

You this monkey. Are you Yoruba?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
itsdumebi:
The Oodua People's Congress(OPC) has described the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu as a 'non-entity' over his recent comments on former President Olusegun Obasanjo and a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

According to a statement by the group made available to PoliticsNGR and signed by its national president, Adesope Dare, the OPC said it will not sit down and watch Kanu insult Yoruba elders. The statement read;

The OPC also supports the genuine aspirations of all self-determination groups who pursue their aims through non-violent means. The Nigerian constitution and several international charters, to which the country is a signatory to, recognise the right to freedom of association by anybody, whether individual, corporate or institutional.

However, in supporting such agitations, we must not shy away from rebuking Nnamdi Kanu for the aspersions he has been casting in the direction of our revered leaders. Kanu’s repeated condemnation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and others is condemned in the strongest possible terms.

The idea of respect for elders might be alien to Kanu and his ilk, but it is a fundamental part of the Yoruba culture and tradition and we cannot afford to overlook such transgressions.We, therefore, use this medium to warn Kanu and other such individuals who are fond of making careless comments in relation to our leaders; that OPC will no longer sit back and allow this bunch of nonentities to disrespect our leaders or to use them to score cheap political scores.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/21/nnamdi-kanu-non-entity-opc/

Speaking out of both sides of their mouths... I can't say that I'm surprised undecided.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

I have no business being in any any of those places and wish never to have any now & in future.

So you admit that you've never actually seen this so called practice in real life then?

... thank you for proving your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Core Aboki claiming OPC member...

You are a disgrace to every true Almajiri.

Pls point out any of my post where I did stated that I'm OPC.

Besides, how does my profile picture portray where I come from? Is Buhari not the president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria?
Again, so there are true and false Almajiris?
Honestly, Igbos and senselessness are two sides of a coin, each side cannot exist without the other.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
ayenitre:

If the bolded is your definition of leadership, then you're in for a rude shock. Look up the phrase cult personality and you'll realise that phrase is more fitting than leader when describing Kanu. If your last paragraph is any indication, you do have a wee bit of narcissistic personality disorder.

OBJ raped his daughter Inlaw to coma, hope this is your own definition of leadership?.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

So you admit that you've never actually seen this so called practice in real life then?

... thank you for proving your ignorance.

Yes, I'm ignorant of potor republic, and so? Are you not also ignorant of billions of issues?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Pls point out any of my post where I did stated that I'm OPC.

Besides, how does my profile picture portray where I come from? Is Buhari not the president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria?
Again, so there are true and false Almajiris?
Honestly, Igbos and senselessness are two sides of a coin, each side cannot exist independently.

Cattle rearers and backwardness cannot be separated.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by tonardo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Make them just talk too..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Dedetwo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Get a copy of this book, it will be of help. grin grin grin

I think you could be written as a grammar by me. grin grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by topshot007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:
People way no fit reclaim Ilorin from Fulani
Dem con dey talk Rubbish for here

The question should be, wat took opc too long to reply? cowards could muster enof courage. Ipob will have u guys for lunch!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

I think you could be written as a grammar by me. grin grin grin

Another Aba made "engrish" grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, I'm ignorant of potor republic, and so? Are you not also ignorant of billions of issues?

Coming from blindness, cripple, deaf and dumb Republic.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by topshot007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
If I were KANU I'll simply ignore dese opc, alaye touts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio / Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.