Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible (2262 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
For most people who thought Nnamdi Kanu is from God Almighty

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth".

The others​ also have this to say

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu
that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

For some of you who have chosen to respect your dignities, read this;

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he is bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

https://twitter.com/brigtini/status/888301507959017474

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Reservation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by starpower(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2017
basketmouth in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Madness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Speak out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Hope u are not expecting me to read that dictionary? Haha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Graphics design
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Janet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by boldaslion: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
lightblazingnow:

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu
that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, [/b]as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; [b]And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he's bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

@op, just a few questions for you. Please humbly and sincerely answer them. 1, between Nigeria and Biafra existed first. 2, How did Nigeria come to be and when. 3. The person that created Nigeria, was he a spiritual man. 4. Did he amalgamate Nigeria because God instructed him to do so or because of British administrative convenience, so as to use the surplus from the south to offset the deficit of the north, instead of bringing funds from England to administer the northern protectorate. Read Amos 3:3

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am so glad you have such a quiet and gentlemen display, the next thing I would say to you is, don't ever get to the point of breaking away from the family of nature, you are already a country. One man is a generation.... You are a nation and until you discover yourself you will keep looking outside of your body......

The kingdom of God Almighty is inside you now. You have not just paid attention if there be the "Holy first" inside you, before all these your doctrines which have blindfolded the gift of sound mind which is the gift of God Almighty to you freely....

You are free everytime, you are dead to the law of hatred..... We are one and are one forever and those who hate have never seen God Almighty because Christ is love

Who loved us and gave himself up to destroy the wall of enmity which were against us.... Reconciliation by death of CHRIST....

What can you give for the bond of peace?........

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called​ the children of the most high God Almighty......

I love you so much

boldaslion:

@op, just a few questions for you. Please humbly and sincerely answer them. 1, between Nigeria and Biafra existed first. 2, How did Nigeria come to be and when. 3. The person that created Nigeria, was he a spiritual man. 4. Did he amalgamate Nigeria because God instructed him to do so or because of British administrative convenience, so as to use the surplus from the south to offset the deficit of the north, instead of bringing funds from England to administer the northern protectorate. Read Amos 3:3
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Great king
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Christ Jesus comes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Kanu found
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lawyers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Grace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Joyful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he's bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

lightblazingnow:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

When I was in school, I know one guy who usually writes lengthy letters like the OP. I at first we thought the guy was great and very intelligent until one day he finally removed all his cloths, until today he writes rubbish all over any surface he could find around a popular market in Enugu..

Weed can make man appeared bigger than others before him, but takes away a big chunk of your nuts each time you dowsed a wee of it..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Glory of God Almighty shining

Darkness Facebook is hidden
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2017
You mustn't respond to Satan my son

Hate no one

But always speak the truth, for hatred blindfolds your heart and eyes from seeing the truth for what it is...

Screaming out ooooooooh I love CHRIST
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Cgei
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Nnamdi Ojokwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Free
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shameful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Sharon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kali
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Knowledge base article
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wonderful Christ Jesus is lord God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Spotted

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! / President Buhari Appoints Adamu New IGP (see Photo) / BOMBSHELL: US Wikileaks Cables: Atiku, Gusau, Izala Behind Radical Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.