Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 21/7/17 Facets Of Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 21/7/17 Facets Of Grace (322 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/7/17 Don't Be Despair / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 22/7/17 Real Reason For Your Creation / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 19/7/17 Danger Of Overconfidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 21/7/17 Facets Of Grace by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Friday, July 21, 2017

*Topic:* FACETS OF GRACE
*Read:* 2 Corinthians 12:5-9

*MEMORISE:* _And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me._ *(2 Corinthians 12:9)*

*EXPOSITION*
Grace has been amazingly described as an acronym standing for *God's Riches At Christ's Expense!* Amazing because, one person _(Jesus Christ)_ agreed to die for the sin man had committed. When people say that salvation is a free gift, one wonders if it was ever so, from the side of Jesus who gave His all for us all! It was not _'free'_ from Jesus part! *(Revelations 5:7-10)* Dear, are you or have you been abusing this grace? Let us explore the three facets of grace:

*1. Little Grace:* Imagine that a needy approaches you, begging for alms of a hundred naira, but all you have on you is N80. What would you do? The scenario here is better imagined than experienced. Your grace in an area may be insufficient, and that is why you need to pray for more grace daily. Little grace can only carry you for a while.
*2. Sufficient Grace:* A situation where your power to go through is equivalent to your task or journey, you are said to have enough grace. It is like you, having the exact amount of money needed. This may seem very fantastic, but at this level, you need to still strive for the best *(2 Corinthians 9:cool*, not resting on your oars.
*3. Overflowing Grace:* This is a grace that is more than enough. It overflows and yet does not waste *(2 Peter 1:2)*. Every Christian is expected to be on this level of grace, the type the five wise virgins operated *(Matthew 25:1ff)*. To go through this narrow way, you must go along with overflowing grace. When the devil, flesh, sin and the world deal their deadly blows, where little and sufficient grace work and get exhausted, the overflowing one carries you through, safely landing you at the right hand of your waiting Lord and King. Stay overflowing with grace.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, help me to be overflowing with Your abundant grace.
*2.* Lord, move me to the next level of Your programme for my Life.
*3.* Lord, help all believers to stop abusing Your grace in every way we have hitherto been abusing it.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 35-37
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

A Hot Soup / Should A Born Again Christian Work In The Brewery/ Tobacco Industry? / Unity In Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.