Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (98981 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by doubleZ88(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2017
look whose talking about f***ing old p##sy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Alcacer47: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2017
See as she dey talk nonsense say she wan speak english, wats "a prostitutes" nd besides in as much as am nt an easterner,i see no reason why dis rotten wretch would crucify easterners for one person's madness...u were addressed d way u dress nd ure already makin noise...waka shege

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by HyconMojo(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Some guys fit Bleep a mad woman with 30 years experience on the streets and still serving
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by ejanla077: 12:42am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?

since wen has asking for pussy become evil.

didn't kemi beg flavor to smash her rotten okd pussssy...

abeg make she go rest her feminist unstable afonja head

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by eflintsone(m): 12:55am On Jul 22, 2017
chai dis woman haff exposed those eastern guys , so dos eastern guys dey rape der very own mother ..damn this is the height

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by hokafor(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2017
This Osama bin Laden relplica is so h o r n y that he can even hump a goat. Why would u want to trade ur destiny for a cougar.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Igzhbt(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2017
if aunty kemi read that youngmen smashes their mothetr at the east. Those youngmen must have read somewhere that aunty kemi is craving for them. they will keep flooding her with msgs.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Liberal85(m): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete slowpoke of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that nothing even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.
Stop banging your moms in the east,that's all she's saying.goodnight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by SycophanticGoat: 2:01am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?

Sadly there are more cases of incest in your region than SE but your hypocrisy won't let you see that. I wouldn't be surprised if you claim there are also more skull miners in SE than your region. Hypocritical numskulls everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Emmalondon: 2:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Jouslaw:
This guy was only Joking

You call this joke? If the guy was joking that only confirms his stupidity and senselessness.

Any reasonable person knows that is risky say such words on social media if you have any value for your reputation.

Especially when you are dealing with someone like kemi who is mentally impaired.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Myself2(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2017
The guy fall hand Abeg

Kemi Olulonyo is a cunt with an old pvssy, the guy is too fresh to want to eat rotten mango, the only set of people that should go for that old cunt are touts and area boys cos she is one of them ; no manners,no decorum no etiquette whatsoever
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by madjune(m): 2:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Why people dey trash the young man?

This disorder is not new.
Some young men find old women atttactive.

If you doubt me, ask the French President.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by maruzia: 3:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Kemi the agbaya weyrey lunatic and x convict is at it again. This freaky old bat needs to get back to her natural habitat of PH prison.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by judgedredd22(m): 3:34am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Of all p*ssies? Chai, guy you f*ck up shaa. Someone you know that eats and breaths drama

madam introvert! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 22, 2017
wow.I hope I'm that hot when I'm older cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2017
thorpido:
Anuofia
How do young boys think nowadays?The world is gone crazy.
thorpido:
Anuofia
thorpido:
Anuofia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 4:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Which way nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by perdollar(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

guy, rape n ritual is peculiar to South West were u come from. afonja rapes anything including animals

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Edum13656: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2017
there no @ernest_anozie on twitter, this might just be publicity stunt.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by caracas: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Any One who supports or believe What an unstable woman like this kemi bitch says is definitely like her ......unstable n crazy.
Jugde yourself

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by room089: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Aunty Kemi I no believe dis ya story one bit!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by SeanDada1(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Tinnytony24:
D power of old kpekus undecided...

Old prison pussy (kpekus)

Areaaaa grin

Na so......

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by abbeyty(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Wetin the boy wants from old expired toto ? He must be crazy.even with makeup she still look haggard
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by bellazz(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2017
please the last sentence need to be capitalized and pronounced well.... I hereby demand investigation to unveil the fact... Eastern What....... Rape Who.... IPOBbbbbbbbb
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Triggr(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2017
What kind of pig would wanto av sex with this thing?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Codes151(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Madame, call that boy o!!! Maybe he can pump fresh sperms into your system.. to reset your sense!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Scholes007(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2017
bellazz:
please the last sentence need to be capitalized and pronounced well.... I hereby demand investigation to unveil the fact... Eastern What....... Rape Who.... IPOBbbbbbbbb
You are possibly as foolish as the old lady. Go through google man rape his mother in (any state of ur choice) and you will see how stupid the Lagos she is in is.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete slowpoke of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that nothing even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.
with all your intelligence it translates to nothing.. Absolute nothing.. I wonder why most intelligent people lack wisdom.. Your educational achievements could still not rescue you from acute bigotry.. Thereby making the fees spent on sending you to school a failed venture.. You will only be free when you learn to read in BTW lines, when you see and identify things for what they really are..

If you can insult her like you did with such derogatory words you aren't no better than the guy who asked to bed with her.. Yea i said so because if you were well mannered like the facade you are trying to portray you may as well have known that culturally /moral wise its wrong to disrepute/disrespect your elders..

The only justification for your irresponsible acts is that she mentioned the eastern people and inbreeding it boiled you up that the beast in you escaped untamed.. Sadly you should have thought it through not to allow it out because an average Nigerian knows people from the eastern parts act like animals, disrespectful, reckless abandon for civility. Many are times I read here where they insult their western brothers for postrating and kneeling to greet..

However none of all I wrote above is my bizness I am just a crusader and a very bad one at that, so should you want to hide under the umbrella of a bigot and quote me that I am wrong.. Please think twice!

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Scholes007(m): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Stupid old hag. Face your suitor and leave east for easterners. Great taboo in the east is having any for of sexual relationship with a parent. Face your perverted region
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
He was actually making fun of you b!tch
You are indeed mentally unstable
eastern Nigeria has nothing to do with this. Yeye woman

Now I know where lovelygurl got her orientation from....nonsense

Go get a life and a wife too. She might even be the best you could ever get undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.