Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Be Prepared For Christ To Build You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Prepared For Christ To Build You (224 Views)

The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared For Christ To Build You by maxibestflow(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
DAILY DEVOTIONS DEVOTIONALS

Be prepared for Christ to build you

Friday, July 21, 2017

Bro. Maxwell

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18).

Having attained the Lord’s declaration upon your life that you are a solid rock on which He the Lord will build His own church where the gates of Hades, hell shall not nor prevailed against in one way and the other.

Read verse 17 of Matthew chapter 16, you discover why Jesus declared the declaration in verse 18 to Peter, because God revealed to Peter that Jesus is the Son of the Living God, it entails great price for one to note the thought of God towards himself or other person. It takes your preparation to receive from God by not dwelling in sin, but forsaking all sins just like the message I shared recently that talks of Moses in the book of exodus chapter 3:5 where God was telling Moses to pull off his sandals for where He God is, is a Holy ground.

As God helped us on that message, we came to discovered that the sandals that God was telling Moses here was the sandal of sin, which is sin. That Moses should repent before he can intrude into God’s presence of which God helped Moses to overcome, so Peter also has already pulled his sandal of sin, has repented, has changed his mentality towards God and His works That was why Peter could heard God saying declaring Jesus as His Son.
It must take us just repenting to hear God and for God to be bold enough to tell us that we are a rock and on this rock He shall build His church and the gates of hell shall not prevailed nor fight against it, rock here signifies believing heart, repented heart, yielded heart unto Him (God) continue reading more by clicking in the image below! http://dailydevotions.com.ng/be-prepared-for-christ-to-build-you/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Demons / How Community Development Service Can Help Your Church Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.