Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,445 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85546 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

You obviously dint complete watching the video. If you did, you'll know I dint say that. It's what the men that came out said. They all said they want to marry her cos she's beautiful.
I watched it completely.

Btw, no one is ugly!

Ofcourse, isn't that the same Reason a lot of the women preferred the Tallest guy in White top with a Jewelry?

The guy is handsome, tall and dark. Abeg lets not deceive ourselves jare.

Unless you want to marry an ugly guy, then I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
the only disgusting thing here is you, your comment and your miserable life full of pride and arogancy. People like you hardly find help in life becos of pride...shediot

Now listen son of b*tch, 2 words for you "Get lost"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
dakeskese:
RELIGION: OPIUM OF THE MASSES

Such a show of shame!

that's why shame never get finished in your life... did you notice?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Kendroid: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wondas shall neva end grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now listen son of b*tch, 2 words for you "Get lost"
you might even be single... I pity the man wey go marry you.... ashawO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
obyno2017:
Dont mind him,he thinks marriage is the ultimate goal in life,why not empower them first.

I can't even really blame him but his "worshippers", I wonder where they left their brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by banmee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!

I think it makes sense. At least for the people who believe in angels. When people decide not to use their heads this is what you get. If you follow anything blindly i.e religion, you deserve all the rubbish that comes with it. This is no different than those lunatics who say that the recent floods in Nigeria is a sign from god that the end time is near. Crazy people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by bukas15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwan2:
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.
i love your analysis.you ar so on point

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by do4luv14(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chaiii,
chop and go, Kia!!!!!......
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by greatcrown: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
The pastor is well in order.
I can't see anything wrong in what he did.

If you think otherwise, please enlighten me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you might even be single... I pity the man wey go marry you.... ashawO

Now listen you Illiterate, it's obvious using your brain is not a norm to you. Are you 1 of his church members? I wouldn't be surprised with the way you reason. I don't even know what to say to you because common sense already failed you, so I wouldn't even try

And oh not everybody is obsessed with marriage. It's not a goal to get married as well as it's not an achievement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
REALLY FUNNY

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ITbomb(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
See as I dey laugh like mumu for office

Na so church dey sweet, I'm going next Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Odionprince24: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
nice one from d pastor singles are too much this days .could this b unemployment or what?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by seunlayi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by redsun(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why do you have to get married when you are not sure of where your nest meal will come from? You have to be stable enough,mentally and otherwise to venture into marriage. Especially in a dysfunctional world like Nigeria where government is existent to exist families in need.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ikp120(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Orishirishi.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
banmee:

I think it makes sense. At least for the people who believe in angels. When people decide not to use their heads this is what you get. If you follow anything blindly i.e religion, you deserve all the rubbish that comes with it. This is no different than those lunatics who say that the recent floods in Nigeria is a sign from god that the end time is near. Crazy people.

Instead of focusing on how to deal with the problems, which it's happening etc, they say it's a sign of God? Jeez! And someone will seriously wonder why nothing is getting better if the problems aren't even taken care of

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by joinnow: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
madjune:
Another end time church.

Any way, where's the address?
I need to check them out mbok.

When u reach warri town its close to the shoprite.
Ask any Keke or okada or taxi.
Mercyland is the current happening biz in warri generating money.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by figure007(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye
really? Ahh.. ..speechless

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now listen you Illiterate, it's obvious using your brain is not a norm to you. Are you 1 of his church members? I wouldn't be surprised with the way you reason. I don't even know what to say to you because common sense already failed you, so I wouldn't even try

And oh not everybody is obsessed with marriage. It's not a goal to get married as well as it's not an achievement
you will not go far in life... I have told you. Drop your pride and arrogance. I can feed you for a life time but I wouldn't brag about it. You are not obsessed with marriage fine by all of us!!! Why call the action of the Pastor irritating and disgusting. Stick with your lesbianism till your end come. Nonsense pikin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
I feel like crying. Is this what some people has turned the ministry of our lord Jesus into. You can easily mistake this for a comedy night. I see no difference in comparing an astrologer and this man for mismatching. I not condemning the man but the method. This method is not consistent with the word of God. It is no doubt there are many wolves in sheep clothing. imagine close to 10 mins was devoted into what i call intertainment. God help your Church.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by TIDDOLL(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ohhhhhh God!!! ...this so called prophet ehn....
Real scam...!!!

SHM... Whenever i feel like Laughing so hard, Na to port enter this Mecy Tv or wetin dem dey call am
Honestly... I dont know the word to use, some people are "Immensely Dull"!!

Dude b shouting... "Can i prophesy"
Clownssss!

Tell me

Is this a Man Of God

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MrTour: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a Church He asked her, (How many times dem don chop you) , she responded many times grin and then he called her chop and go grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by frank317: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Did I see spacetacular there? Madam paramedic, I thought u are married?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Sanchez01: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ishilove... Shey you're seeing this man

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Jadmchris(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hehehehehe... Wetin I never see for this Nigeria oo.. I like d pastor, he can also be a comedian..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by frank317: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
KingEbuka, free women for u. No more masturbatng, the lord has answered your prayers
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you will not go far in life... I have told you. Drop your pride and arrogance. I can feed you for a life time but I wouldn't brag about it. You are not obsessed with marriage fine by all of us!!! Why call the action of the Pastor irritating and disgusting. Stick with your lesbianism till your end come. Nonsense pikin

Looooooool, which kind of stupidity is this? Looooool, I can't grin

You are not obsessed with marriage now means you are a lesbian? Loooooool grin

You that hunger has started eating your brain is talking about feeding me for a lifetime? Looooooool grin

I won't go far in life? Yet I have already achieved more than you can only dream of? Looooool grin

Now this made my day. You are hilarious! In a stupid kind of way grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by jashar(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's like some people practising 'Christianity' just make it look very weird and funny.

Naso marriage dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Hexilon: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by kennytidistar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmm, there is death in the port, iku wa ninu ikoko na, shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.