Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) (5595 Views)

Win A FREE Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition On Twitter / TECNO Launches Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition. / TECNO Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Specification And Price (2) (3) (4)

First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by henry007(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Kindly check out my Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition unboxing video and full specs.

See available RAM and storage compared to the Original Camon CX in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afum8lnEKi4&index=9&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&t=15s

Kindly subscribe to my channel, Thanks.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Yseone(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
I for clap for you if to say you are the first in 180 million Nigerians to go to Heaven•••

Nice device though
#TeamTecnoCseries

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by bravesoul247(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is the real deal. Tecno CX Limited Edition is way too sleek.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by ritababe(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
bravesoul247:

the phone is a revolution joor, tecno is really trying.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by henry007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yseone:
I for clap for you if to say you are the first in 180 million Nigerians to go to Heaven•••

Nice device though
#TeamTecnoCseries

I don't want to go to heaven, you can have that.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Rubbish Chinese knock off .. sell it in Beijing or Schengen first ..

Why isn't your phone sold in Europe or Emerica or Canada or Japan, the entire middle east, south Africa , Morroco, tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Egypt or Thailand or China it's self ? Why is it just sold in countries where their governments can be bribed to allow low standard goods? Like Niger, Nigeria, Kenya Sudan?

Abi Manchester city is. Club in the English premier league so why not sell this in the United kingdom if you dare and get your arse sued to the cleaners !

After all mancity have fans who buy jerseys worth millions of pounds every years so why not dare sell this in UK?

We both know why, because this is garbage no developed country will allow you seek Tecno , infinix or itel devices without meeting real standards

Rubbish

Why na ? Abi them no like better thing ?

Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa

Nokia 8 , or any Nokia smartphone has real value and better build quality

So sorry I think I will pass

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Orator2383: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Your ignorance is killing you honestly, TECNO is sold in the Middle East, South-America, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda, Dubai, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Indonesia, India. Tecno success in Egypt is similar to that of Nigeria. You can check out Tecno Egypt social media pages for confirmation. The brand is gradually improving its reputation with presence in over 56 countries, you are still in the darkness that they are only in Nigeria and Kenya. Stay there and be shouting Nokia.Lol. This is the same mentality many Nigerians have, we are referred to as the Giant of Africa when war-ravaged Rwanda is silently developing into a modern country.
Uchihaitaci:

Why isn't your phone sold in Europe or Emerica or Canada or Japan, the entire middle east, south Africa , Morroco, tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Egypt or Thailand or China it's self ? Why is it just sold in countries where their governments can be bribed to allow low standard goods? Like Niger, Nigeria, Kenya Sudan?

Abi Manchester city is. Club in the English premier league so why not sell this in the United kingdom if you dare and get your arse sued to the cleaners !

After all mancity have fans who buy jerseys worth millions of pounds every years so why not dare sell this in UK?

We both know why, because this is garbage no developed country will allow you seek Tecno , infinix or itel devices without meeting real standards

Rubbish

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Techm8: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Rubbish

No offense mahn but this your post is filled with so much ignorance I don't even know where to start. grin

Clearly, the concept of market focus and segmentation is completely lost on you and it also seems you are too lazy to read up on a brand you obviously do not like for reasons known to you.
Tecno is sold in almost all of North Africa, middle east, south east Asia, they pretty much own Africa so yes it's sold in Uganda, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, India, phillipines, Thailand, South Africa etc.

You for jump and pass this post as you dey jump and pass their phones.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Techm8: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Orator2383:
Your ignorance is killing you honestly, TECNO is sold in the Middle East, South-America, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda, Dubai, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Indonesia, India. Tecno success in Egypt is similar to that of Nigeria. You can check out Tecno Egypt social media pages for confirmation

You beat me to it. No mind the guy grin Some people no sabi anything for class but na dem sabi raise hand up to answer questions pass

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Rubbish

You still have 2012 mentality. For your information Tecno is sold through out Africa not just naija. Tecno also sells in selected Asian countries like India and Vietnam. Its also in south America as well. Do a simple google search and spare us your ignorance. If Tecno wanted to sell in USA they'd simply have to make phones with CDMA support for networks like verizon, it's no big deal.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by henry007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Rubbish

I was going to reply but others beat me to it. Learn a thing or 2 before you hate.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Orator2383:
Your ignorance is killing you honestly, TECNO is sold in the Middle East, South-America, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda, Dubai, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Indonesia, India. Tecno success in Egypt is similar to that of Nigeria. You can check out Tecno Egypt social media pages for confirmation. The brand is gradually improving its reputation with presence in over 56 countries, you are still in the darkness that they are only in Nigeria and Kenya. Stay there and be shouting Nokia.Lol. This is the same mentality many Nigerians have, we are referred to as the Giant of Africa when war-ravaged Rwanda is silently developing into a modern country.

You don't need to lie to make a point. Which Tecno is sold in 56 countries? Fear God nah
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Norman4real:

You still have 2012 mentality. For your information Tecno is sold through out Africa not just naija. Tecno also sells in selected Asian countries like India and Vietnam. Its also in south America as well. Do a simple google search and spare us your ignorance. If Tecno wanted to sell in USA they'd simply have to make phones with CDMA support for networks like verizon, it's no big deal.

Lies lies and more lies

Dude Tecno is sold where in Asia ? Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa
.why not in her mother country China ?

Xaomi, ZTE, Lenovo are sold here and in China but not on Tecno , infinix or itel store ?

I will state again you are a pathological liar and a recedivits chump

Vietnam is as law less as Nigeria ... Tecno is not sold in North Africa save for Ethiopia

It is not sold in Morroco, Algeria , Egypt or Tunisia

You are an uninformed marketer who lies

Just like the others quoting me

Tecno is not sold in Europe at all neither is itel not infinix

Charity does begin at home right ? Or is Tecno ,infinix or itel a Nigerian company ?

They are Chinese !!! And won't be sold in China because Chinese people don't use garbage

You guys can't even open a store in Uganda talkless of south Africa ..

You can come on here and lie to groundnut sellers not educated people

Chump

Oya open a Tecno store in the UK where mancity merchandise are sold and sell this garbage

You won't even be allowed into any sane country with this trash

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Techm8:

No offense mahn but this your post is filled with so much ignorance I don't even know where to start. grin

Clearly, the concept of market focus and segmentation is completely lost on you and it also seems you are too lazy to read up on a brand you obviously do not like for reasons known to you.
Tecno is sold in almost all of North Africa, middle east, south east Asia, they pretty much own Africa so yes it's sold in Uganda, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, India, phillipines, Brazil, Thailand, South Africa etc.

You for jump and pass this post as you dey jump and pass their phones.

Lies lies and more lies

Xaomi, ZTE, Lenovo are sold here and in China but not on Tecno , infinix or itel store ?

Vietnam is as law less as Nigeria ... Tecno is not sold in North Africa save for Ethiopia

Charity does begin at home right ? Or is Tecno ,infinix or itel a Nigerian company ?

They are Chinese !!! And won't be sold in China because Chinese people don't use garbage

Chump

Oya open a Tecno store in the UK where mancity merchandise are sold and sell this garbage

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
henry007:

I was going to reply but others beat me to it. Learn a thing or 2 before you hate.

Lies lies and more lies

Chump

You won't even be allowed into any sane country with this trash ...

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Norman4real:

You are very uninformed

Lies lies and more lies

Chump

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tecno , infinix and itel marketers quoting me
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I repeat this devices you make are garbage

Let me list Chinese brands sold in China and abroad

ZTE
Xaomi
Oppo
Lenovo
Redmi

Chinese brands sold only in countries where standards don't apply and can never be sold in China

Tecno
Infinix
Itel
Injoo

Listen you uninformed lot

You know the facts , your products are garbage so team Nokia has come to save this country from your filth

You can't even sell your devices in all West African countries

Post your store locations in the following countries talkless of Africa

Senegal
Rwanda
Egypt
Morroco
Lybia
Uganda
South Africa
Tunisia
Algeria

And someone was claiming market focus ? Wow

Talk about using irrelevant buzz words

How can you market a phone brand with the soccer team of another country yet you can't market it in the United kingdom and northern Ireland where the team comes from ?

Why? Because unlike Samsung which meets global standards you do not .

Your devices at best can be rated c by honest tech bloggs

You don't even have Google approved OTA updates and you are claiming premium device ?

Wow

This garbages you sell can never be admitted in any country with a working standards organization.

And you know this ... In Asia you could only boast of India ? Vietnam ? Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa

What about China itself that owns the brand why can't you sell there ?

Or Japan? Or hong Kong? Or Thailand ? Or Malaysia ? Or Taiwan ? Or South Korea ?

Nigga please !

Okay let's even talk of small European countries

Greece ? Latvia ? Okay let's not go on and on

Your brand is garbage and will remain garbage

Nokia is sold in all these countries I listed

I can provide store address and contact emails and numbers

You on the other hand and quoting what a Chinese boss told you verbally

Better give it a rest

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by OVA200(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is getting interesting

The guy attacked Tecno marketers, then;
Tecno marketers attacked him back in Mass, then;
He come back more stronger for them.
Now it's left for Tecno marketers to reciprocate.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by iliyande(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
OVA200:

The guy attack Tecno marketers then;
Tecno marketers attack him back in Mass then;
He come back more stronger for them.
Now it's left for Tecno marketers to reciprocate.
Who told you that they are marketers grin
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by OVA200(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
iliyande:

Who told you that they are marketers grin
You can see how they are defending them like their life depends on it.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Ennyholar: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nice one man
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Ennyholar: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You are very uninformed

Lies lies and more lies

Chump

Tecno sales in Egypt
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ennyholar:

Tecno sales in Egypt

Says who?

Post the shop address and number liar

Okay Tecno sells in Russia and Canada too oh I forgot in South Africa and Cuba too

Rubbish

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2017
OVA200:
The guy attack Tecno marketers then; Tecno marketers attack him back in Mass then; He come back more stronger for them. Now it's left for Tecno marketers to reciprocate.
hahaha
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Behankey(m): 1:33am On Jul 23, 2017
This topic caught my attention. Had to just watch the video even. The packaging of this phone is on another level.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Freelancerx: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2017
An improvement compared to the regular CX. Well, that's why it is a limited edition.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by scarycuteface(m): 3:09am On Jul 23, 2017
bravesoul247:
That is why it is a Limited Edition. Has to be different
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Techm8: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Lies lies and more lies

Chump

wow. calling someone a recidivist in phone section because they point out your ignorance? way to go chiesf.

Yes Tecno is sold in North Africa
No, Ethiopa is not a north African country( so much for being educated). use 5mins of your time, reap up and gain knowledge.

Here are a few contries where they have a presence.
If you can find a north America, Asia and North African country there may sense fall on you.

https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileCO (TECNO Colombia- North AMerica)
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileKSA ( tECNO SAUDI aRABIA- aSIA)
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileEG (Tecno Egypt- NorthAfrica)
https://twitter.com/TecnoMobileMada (TEcNo madagascar)
https://twitter.com/TecnoMobileZA (south AFrica)
https://twitter.com/TecnoMobileInd (Tecno India- Asia)
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileUG (Tecno Uganada)
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileTN (tunisia - North Africa)
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileET (ethiopia - east Africa)

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Ennyholar: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Says who?

Post the shop address and number liar

Okay Tecno sells in Russia and Canada too oh I forgot in South Africa and Cuba too

Rubbish

That's a picture of the Launching of the Boom J8 with Orange last year in May.

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Ennyholar:

Tecno sales in Egypt

Dude!!!!!!!!! "Sells"
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Techm8:

wow. calling someone a recidivist in phone section because they point out your ignorance? way to go chiesf.

No, Ethiopa is not a north African country( so much for being educated). use 5mins of your time, reap up and gain knowledge.

If you can find a north America, Asia and North African country there may sense fall on you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I said it a bunch of uninformed dudes

Wow Twitter handles ? Twitter handles ?

Tecno is not sold in Saudis Arabia, Egypt , Colombia ,Uganda or any north African country !!

Look at these clowns ? Twitter handles ....I could help you create on for Tecno America in 5 seconds
Rubbish
I can give you Nokia store locations in over 80 countries and I don't mean poor their world countries where we have to invite their standards organization managers to phone launches just to bribe them with fat envelopes and skinny models in other for then to keep turning a blind eye to us selling our low end garbage in their countries

I can provide address, emails , phone numbers , manager of each branch number and full name

You can not do this in any of these locations listed except for Ethiopia because I know for a fact that is the only real country you have any presents on this list and I know one of your staff there I think yikail is his name right ?
Tecno ,infinix and itel are liars , you are brands built on selling lies , you claim to have specs in your devices you don't have, the build quality of all your devices are very very low hence why you can never be allowed to sell legally 8n any of these countries you lied about except for Ethiopia.

Nokia is here to clean up the mess. You guys give smartphone makers a bad name with your filth .

I repeat provide verifiable addresses and I will expose your brand even more .

Your factory in Ethiopia is commendable but I have a question why are devices priced double their prices in Ethiopia? Ant this has been going on from inception long before any dollar issues .now it's triple?

Scumbag company

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by NCP: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Stop embarassing yourself and disgracing your tecno.

Twitter handles where only Tecno post and reply itself.

Techm8:

How To Get Mtn Custom Numbers / See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88