Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,241 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University (22968 Views)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by abmendozer(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
wunmi590:
I notice most Nigerian like schooling in UK, why there?

Why not other western countries? No matter the amount of money I have, UK have never been my school when it comes to chosing school to study.

US, Canada, very soon you will welcome me.
Most if not all of the people studying in the U.K are from wealthy backgrounds, so they have no plan to stay back after studies since they already have jobs waiting for them.
Hustlers won't attempt studying in U.K instead they will go to other western countries where there are opportunities after studies.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by wunmi590(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
abmendozer:

Most if not all of the people studying in the U.K are from wealthy backgrounds, so they have no plan to stay back after studies since they already have jobs waiting for them.
Hustlers won't attempt studying in U.K instead they will go to other western countries where there are opportunities after studies.

God bless you for that, I thought as much.

I don't really like U.K to that extent, but if I see the visa for free, without using my money to get it, I would go oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
He doesnt need to be carrying cv about
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by deewhydoski(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure this guy graduated with first class
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by Aweezie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dangote Rashford
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by kabaka1: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
wunmi590:
I notice most Nigerian like schooling in UK, why there?

Why not other western countries? No matter the amount of money I have, UK have never been my school when it comes to chosing school to study.

US, Canada, very soon you will welcome me.

UK has one of d best education systems in da world. they speak English there and the developed world admire their culture 2
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by wunmi590(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
kabaka1:

UK has one of d best education systems in da world. they speak English there and the developed world admire their culture 2

I don't really fancy schooling in UK if am to sponsor myself, but I can go there if am to be sponsored by someone.

Other western countries would still give you an opportunity to stay in their country to work for sometimes before coming back to your country, but reverse is the case for UK.

Once you are done with your study in UK, they expect you to leave immediately, they are only good in taking your money, but not so good in giving you an opportunity to show yourself educationally to their economic growth.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by MzJin(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
lordkit400:
Aliko Dangote's nephew recently graduated from a UK university.

The young man fondly called Kally is the son of Alhaji Sani Dangote, the President of Nigeria Agri Business Group and Vice President of Dangote Group.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/21/photos-aliko-dangote-nephew-graduates-from-uk-university/

lots of cuteness........handsome toooo
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by bigtt76(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Honestly thought it was Aliko I was seeing sef cheesy

LifeIsGuhd:
Sani Dangote and Aliko Dangote look alike

Life is good smiley
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
My children must school abroad. THUNDER FIRE POVERTY!!

How about fixing the whole countrys education so that millions of poor families can have same quality education instead of being selfish like our political leaders.

Remember change begins with YOU grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jiang:

How about fixing the whole countrys education so that millions of poor families can have same quality education instead of being selfish like our political leaders.

Remember change begins with YOU grin
Yeah.. My children will be schooling abroad while i work on fixing d country's edu system cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by kabaka1: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
wunmi590:

I don't really fancy schooling in UK if am to sponsor myself, but I can go there if am to be sponsored by someone.

Other western countries would still give you an opportunity to stay in their country to work for sometimes before coming back to your country, but reverse is the case for UK.

Once you are done with your study in UK, they expect you to leave immediately, they are only good in taking your money, but not so good in giving you an opportunity to show yourself educationally to their economic growth.

I can't really confirm to what u saying cos I have a nephew who's a medical doctor after studying in UK 4yrs ago by they let him stay and work in UK. I think it all boils down to what u studied at the university. let's say u studied social studies on campus and when u finish ofcourse they know u might end up being a yahooyahoo guy so best decision 4 them is to ship u back b4 u start ur palavar
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by wunmi590(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
kabaka1:

I can't really confirm to what u saying cos I have a nephew who's a medical doctor after studying in UK 4yrs ago by they let him stay and work in UK. I think it all boils down to what u studied at the university. let's say u studied social studies on campus and when u finish ofcourse they know u might end up being a yahooyahoo guy so best decision 4 them is to ship u back b4 u start ur palavar

You are right, I guess they give more attention to STEm more than others.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University by kabaka1: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
wunmi590:

You are right, I guess they give more attention to STEm more than others.

their focus is building a UK society with da best professionals, especially with foreigners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECOWAS To Implement Common Currency In West Africa – Official / P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business / Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.