Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post (466 Views)

Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by KatherineLove: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
As seen online between one Blessing Nkiru and Ndubuisi Nnaike Henry fight over a Facebook status update.

According to Blessing who called out on Ndubuise, alleged that Ndubuise copied her post word to word without giving credit to her. On approaching him via inbox, Ndubuise claimed she has no prove that the post belong to her, this argument therefore lead to showers of insult between the two users.

This was what Blessing shared on her timeline with this screenshot attached:

"So my friend called to my attention that one Ndubuisi Nnaike Henry copied my post without giving credit to me, i approached him thinking he is wise, but he proved to be a f**l, funny enough he is a student who should know that what he did plagiarism and could lead him to prison, he should take the post down or he won't like the outcome."

We noticed that Blessing has also brought down the post

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2017/07/facebook-users-fight-dirty-online-over.html

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by EmekaBlue(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol
Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by moshood521: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Contunu....

Am here
Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by siloXIX(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
These funny OP's and their English wey de give headache
Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jobless people.
Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by thesicilian: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
And Zuckerberg will just be smiling to the bank.
Re: Facebook Users Fight Dirty Online Over Copying Of Each Others Post by Antonblack(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa. See wenti this govt don cus youths wen suppose dae work and dae think abt how to better their life na social media be their office now .joblessness issorite

(1) (Reply)

20 Kidnappers Killed While Rescuing Igbonla Students- Lagos CP / See How A Stranger Beat Up American Tourist That Gave The Nazi Salute In Germany / Happening Live!!! Lagos On Fire As Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans, Wins His First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.