Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

5 Ways To Know If Your Admission Is Certain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Ways To Know If Your Admission Is Certain (691 Views)

How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. / How to check your admission before your school post it... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know If Your Admission Is Certain by holuwajobar(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
The question here is "how certain are you for this year's admission? Alot of students/candidates are so certain of this year's admission likewise also alot of students/candidates are not certain of this year's admission. If you have been following all my post on this blog, you should have been able to learn one or two things on admission tips.
I have been receiving alot of messages from lately and most of their questions are like this, I scores 185 in JAMB, can FUOYE accept me for any art course? ", I scored 213, will UNILAG accept me for radiography?" and so many questions but that's part of the questions. This questions prompted me to come up with this post so that i can answers to all your questions. So this post will be all about how to know if your admission is certain.

You want to know how certain your admission is? Then i will advise you to read this carefully. The following are ways to know if your admission is sure;
1. Good WAEC result: This is one thing on the list. You must have a very good and outstanding WAEC result in order to be certain of this year's admission. You all know the new system of admission which is screening, for you to have high point you must have a good grade in your WAEC result. For instance, a student got nine A1 while another student got nine B3 in their WAEC result, although both of them have a good result but the student with nine A1 have higher advantage and chances than the student with nine b3.
..... Continue reading here

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/07/How-certain-are-you-for-this-year-admission.html

Re: 5 Ways To Know If Your Admission Is Certain by holuwajobar(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com (A Home For All Admission Seekers) for admission tipz you need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Get Nigerian Navy Past Question And Answer / NUC Gets 240 Applications For New Varsities / OAU Pre-degree Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.