Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please Was I Wrong? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Was I Wrong? (785 Views)

What Was I Thinking When I Did All This Omg ? Guys Please Watch This Video / Dear Nairalanders, Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Was I Wrong? by iammolise(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
I was just going down memory lane and this puped up...
There was this very day back in the days when I was within 8 and 10yrs old, my uncle used to have this girl that crushed on him like crazy. I was just ouside the veranda playing with my mates when she came and asked me to tell my uncle that she is outside waiting for him, i humbly went in and delivered the message to my uncle... my uncle who was not in the mood to see his crush then asked me to go back and tell her that he is sleeping, then I said okay then dashed back to the girl and innocently said "my uncle said i should tell you that he is sleeping"... The kind of knock I received later still has an evidence on my head.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Done This? / Comedy!comedy (bad Maths Teacher) / Anya Nwoke Muru Na Abali Abughi Na Nkiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.