Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? (792 Views)

Can Anyone Teach Me How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On Iphone. / How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On Any Android Phone / How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by dulux07(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
No doubt, lot of phones are been produced every year, sometimes it is kind of difficult to choose.

Hardware and Design are the major difference in these phones, it is either they are powered by ios, android or windows. The user interface is the difference in these OS, aside that, they possess similar features, and most popular apps are available for the three.

Using a smartphone with a non–smartphone or small phone ( aka torchlight phone), still understandable, but using two smartphones with same apps and functions, is it reasonable?

Over to you guys.

Re: Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by starpower(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
if you're asking you can't afford it, so you can't understand. i use 3 Android devices because every tool has got it limit.
Re: Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by NCP: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Each device is for a purpose.
Re: Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by Opistorincos(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
I use one as a standby phone where my hotline is i.e where you can contact me 24/7 and the other one is just for surfing the net and other entertainment related activities
Re: Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by dulux07(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
starpower:
if you're asking you can't afford it, so you can't understand.
i use 3 Android devices because every tool has got it limit.
Lol, you can tell that to a novice, so people who use one smartphone cant afford to buy another, how are you sure, d one i am using wont buy the 3 phones. The expensive ones virtually does what all the cheap ones can and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Use Two Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
You see, We all have a phone we call ' daily driver' ; a phone you take along with you everywhere you go, a phone that you use to type stuff, make calls, take pictures, every other day.
However, one's daily driver isn't necessarily the only phone one can have at a time, there might be another smartphone which is similar to the first, but based on preference, you might not carry it around.

For example, You might have a Tecno Camon CX as a daily driver, and still use an LG G6 for taking photos and multimedia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Y69 Specifications, Features And Price / [updated] Mtn Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.