Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook (54728 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by LorenzoU: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
this one weak me

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Etizz: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
So you didn't ask for and 'receive' 'nudes' before inviting and allowing a 'girl' into your house!!!?? What type of players are we raising these days? angry

hahahahahahaha..... bad guy.... na u worse pass... though I don't understand what u said sha
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Sleyanya1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Ah taya ooo

This one pass liver, na kidney

Hahaha no be small kidney o

1 Like

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by robeze(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Him dey raise alarm for facebook na dia him from pick d guy
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by wasiumiracle1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by jk1e(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
jesusson22:
A Facebook user shared photos of a half naked man he invited to his home, thinking he was a lady. They had apparently been chatting for a while and he decided to invite ''her'' over, to his shock, it was a full blooded man.

He revealed, the guy escaped before they could invite the police.

I guess he is inspired by Bobrisky.
Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/facebook-user-raises-alarm-after-he.html?m=1
I can't just stop laughing
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by bigfather(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
jesusson22:
A Facebook user shared photos of a half naked man he invited to his home, thinking he was a lady. They had apparently been chatting for a while and he decided to invite ''her'' over, to his shock, it was a full blooded man.

Lol

grin grin grin....Awoof dey run belle !
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by dajebeedrys(m): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Choi

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by tk4rd: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
jesusson22:

Lol

He invited the babe for Bleep,, turned out to be guy,, he now becomes an eidiott
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by sheykruz1(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Na hustle grin grin
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Pylony(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
grin After some kissing and pre-intimacy, the GUY was like, "BABY you know i love you, oya take off your dress and panties make we start" and low and beyold another cassava was in display as the boobs disappear with the bra lolx. The guy went nuts with rage "which kind yeye thing be this, after all the cards i don dey send you so you be man sef " angry. HEHEHEHEHE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by sayusuf(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2017
After he yansh d boy finish
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by austin2all: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Afonjas and immoral life
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Richardlove(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
l smell rat : the story looks like a set up. Both parties are at fault. I see the helpless guy (he/she) been bully by the false alarm blower.
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Derushah(f): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
fran6co:
grin wat is happening sef. asin na so the economy bad reach weh person go hussle reach that angle.

Na wa for naija.

NCAN MEMBERS PLS RETREAT
lol
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Ifiegboria(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Weird
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2017
RomanyChi:
loool grin oh poor thing

Nice star tattoo you've got there young lady. . smiley
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by RomanyChi(f): 6:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks grin

sonofLuci:

Nice star tattoo you've got there young lady. . smiley
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2017
RomanyChi:
Thanks grin

Bet hope you are not related to Evans sha.. This one u d nor show ur face so.. grin
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by RomanyChi(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bet hope you are not related to Evans sha.. This one u d nor show ur face so.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin no no no
Re: Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook by SavageMode: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2018
UncutSk:
Back to hell

grin grin grin
Supernatural demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.