Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Bold, Italicize And Strike Through Text On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bold, Italicize And Strike Through Text On Whatsapp (520 Views)

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / how to write colored text on facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bold, Italicize And Strike Through Text On Whatsapp by maxibestflow(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
How to bold, italicize and
Strikethrough text on whatsapp

How to bold your whatsapp text messages and chats, how to make it italics? How to strikethrough text on whatsapp?

Being searching and thinking on how to go about such task while engaging into a sweet and helpful chats online on your whatsapp? Here, I will be sharing with you the latest tricks and steps on how to go about it, I will this time plead for your patience as you endeavor to read through all my articles this day.

Let me not beat around the bush that much, instead I will be hitting the big nail on your head, so don’t panic my brethren, I don’t have hammer here with me but all what I have with me here is my pc right in from of me on my table with my fingers on the keyboard hahaha, wow let go there. I mean I will be showing the steps telling you the main point, hitting on the main steps hmmmm, but not nailing you with carpenters hammer,

click the image below to read the full article/tutorial on the website

http://tutornow.info/how-to-bold-italicize-and-strike-through-text-on-whatsapp/

Re: How To Bold, Italicize And Strike Through Text On Whatsapp by Ekiseme(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'll not click the link, post it here, lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Best Places To Get Your Phone Fixed Fast / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Tips And Tricks Which You Will Be Marvel To See... / Tablet And A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.